- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Tilda Steamed Basmati Rice Coconut & Lime Leaf 250g
Buy any 4 for £5 - Buy any 4 for £5. Order by 21/5/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100g: 64p
Suitable for vegetarians
Contains no artificial flavourings, colours or preservatives
Gluten free (Gluten content 0%)
Rich coconut and the fresh zestiness of lime leaves blend delightfully with delicate Basmati grains for a Thai inspiration.
HEAT FOR 2 MINUTES IN A MICROWAVE.
We select this unique, fragrant and delicate Basmati grain from over 10,000 small, independent farmers who we know by name. They hand-tend their crop in the Himalayan foothills using methods unchanged for generations.
Quick & Easy "Rizazz" Rice Recipes & Tips @ www.tilda.com
Each serving (1/2 pack / 125g) contains: LOW FAT 4.4g 6.3%, LOW SAT FAT 1.6g 8.0%, LOW SUGARS 0.1g 0.1%, MED SALT 1.0g 16.7%, CAL 190 9.5%. % based on GDA for an average UK woman.
Servings per pack: 2. Serving size: 125g.
Packed in a protective atmosphere for extra freshness.
Produced in the UK from local and imported ingredients.
Sorry, this pouch is not yet recyclable.
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Heat to Eat / Rice / Flavoured Rice
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Rice / Microwaveable Rice / Flavoured Rice
Once opened keep refrigerated. Use within 2 days.
Prepare & Use
Microwave: Tear / cut top of pouch open to 2 cm. Place upright in microwave and cook on full powder for 2 minutes. Take care when handling heated pouch. Tear open, tip out and fluff with a fork before serving.
Stir-Fry: Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan. Add contents of pouch and briskly stir-fry over a high heat for 3-4 minutes.
Country of Origin
PO Box 550,
- May Contain: Nut, Celery, Mustard
- Free from: Gluten
Natural Basmati Rice - Cooked (87%), Coconut Cream (4.5%), Vegetable Oil, Laksa Curry Paste, Red Chilli, Lime Leaf, Salt, Lemongrass, Lemon Zest, Lime Peel
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
|of which saturates||1.3g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.