- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Tilda Steamed Wholegrain Pilau 250g
Buy any 4 for £5 - Buy any 4 for £5. Order by 21/5/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Suitable for vegetarians
Contains no artificial flavourings, colours or preservatives
Gluten free (Gluten content 0%)
A perfect blend of cumin, curry leaf and fenugreek infuse this delicious Wholegrain Basmati with flavour.
HEAT FOR 2 MINUTES IN A MICROWAVE.
We select this unique, fragrant and delicate Basmati grain from over 10,000 small, independent farmers whom we know by name. They hand-tend their crop in the Himalayan foothills using methods unchanged for generations.
Quick & Easy "Rizazz" Rice Recipes & Tips @ www.tilda.com
Each serving (1/2 pack / 125g) contains: MED FAT 3.9g 4.4%, MED SAT FAT 0.8g 4.0%, LOW SUGARS 0.3g 0.3%, MED SALT 0.8g 12.5%, CAL 164 8.2%. % based on GDA for an average UK woman.
2 servings per pack: Serving size 125g.
Packed in a protective atmosphere for extra freshness.
Produced in the UK from local and imported ingredients.
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Heat to Eat / Rice / Flavoured Rice
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Rice / Microwaveable Rice / Flavoured Rice
Once opened keep refrigerated. Use within 2 days.
Prepare & Use
Produced in an environment where nuts, mustard and celery are used as ingredients
Microwave - From Ambient
1. Gently squeeze the pouch to separate the rice.
2. Tear or cut the top corner of the pouch open to 2cm.
3. 800W - Heat upright in a microwave on full power for 2 mins.
4. Tear open, tip out and fluff with a fork before serving.
Microwave oven vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly. Take care when handling the heated pouch.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
PO Box 550,
- May Contain: Nut, Celery, Mustard
- Free from: Gluten
Natural Brown Basmati Rice - Cooked (89%), Roasted Onions, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Curry Leaf, Natural Flavouring, Cumin Seeds, Fenugreek Leaf, Natural Spice Extracts, Black Pepper
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.2g|
|of which saturates||0.6g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.