Tilda Wholegrain Basmati Rice 500g
The World's Favourite Basmati:
Tilda® Brown Basmati comes from the foothills of the Himalayas. It has been carefully tended and harvested by hand in an area whose unique climate conditions give the rice its exquisite flavour and aroma. Brown Basmati is the classic grain with the bran layers left intact, making it fuller in flavour. This version of Basmati "The Prince of Rice" is the ultimate brown rice for healthy living. Tilda® & Madhur Jaffrey? - The Source of Indian Cuisine.
Why not try our range of 2 minute microwave recipe rices
Store in a cool dry place
Hob - From Ambient. Allow 60g of rice per person (approx. 1/2 cup)
1. Bring a large pan of water to the boil.
2. Stir in rice and return to a medium boil
Cook for 25 minutes.
3. Drain well, stand for 3 minutes and lightly fork through the grains before serving.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
PO Box 550,
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wholegrain Basmati Rice Sun Kissed Legendary Rice, nothing else
Free From Gluten
Free From Lactose
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100g Uncooked||Per 180g Cooked Serving**|
|(of which saturates)||0.6g||0.4g|
|(of which sugars)||1.1g||0.7g|
|** Values based on recommended cooking instructions|
An exceptionally easy and very tasty dish combining two sorts of tomatoes for extra piquant flavour.
Breakfast is the hardest meal of the day to cater for when you have Candida, so here's a traditional Victorian breakfast recipe for you. It usually calls for smoked fish, but we have stuck to unsmoked.
A quick and easy stir-fry, using nutty brown basmati rice.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Dec-2014 at 01:53. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.