Tilda Wholegrain Basmati Rice 500g
Pure brown Basmati watered by the snow fed rivers of the Himalayas.
The World's Favourite Basmati:
Tilda® Brown Basmati comes from the foothills of the Himalayas. It has been carefully tended and harvested by hand in an area whose unique climate conditions give the rice its exquisite flavour and aroma. Brown Basmati is the classic grain with the bran layers left intact, making it fuller in flavour. This version of Basmati "The Prince of Rice" is the ultimate brown rice for healthy living. Tilda® & Madhur Jaffrey? - The Source of Indian Cuisine.
Store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
Allow 250g for 4 generous servings
1. Bring a large pan of water to the boil, at least 2.5 litres with 1 tsp sea salt, if liked.
2. Stir in rice and return to a medium boil. Cook 25 minutes.
3. Drain well and leave for 3 minutes before serving.
Fork through a knob of butter or drizzle with a little olive oil. Sprinkle with chopped parsley or coriander.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Brown Basmati rice
Free From Gluten
Free From Lactose
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 60g|
|of which sugars||Traceg||Traceg|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.2g|
An exceptionally easy and very tasty dish combining two sorts of tomatoes for extra piquant flavour.
Breakfast is the hardest meal of the day to cater for when you have Candida, so here's a traditional Victorian breakfast recipe for you. It usually calls for smoked fish, but we have stuck to unsmoked.
A quick and easy stir-fry, using nutty brown basmati rice.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Apr-2014 at 04:42. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.