- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Tilimuqui Fairtrade Single Vineyard Organic Cabernet Sauvignon Bonarda 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £7.99
Tilimuqui Single Vineyard
Cabernet Sauvignon Bonarda
Wine of the Argentina Famatina Valley
Made from organically grown grapes
Tilimuqui is a small remote village based in the Famatina valley at the heart of La Rioja, Argentina. Here the vineyards extend to the foothills of the snow topped mountains whose water is used ti irrigate the wines and as a source of local drinking water.
This wine is made from organically grown grapes from La Riojana, a co-operative that provides a source of income to small-scale growers who do not have the resources to survive alone. The purchase of this wine contributes to a Fairtrade project which improves farmers standard of living & the provision of healthcare & educational facilities in the area.
The Cabernet/Bonarda has been selected for its juicy blackcurrant fruit supported with the excellent structure that the Bonarda brings to any blend. The Bonarda grape originates from Italy, but has been succesfully transported to Argentina & is in fact used by several wineries in their red wine ranges. Together with the internationally renown Cabernet Sauvignon, the resulting blend is bursting with ripe, vibrant character- expertley made by the dedicated team at La Riojana winery.
13% alc. vol.
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / By Type / Cabernet Sauvignon
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / Argentina
- Off Licence / Red Wine / Argentina
- Off Licence / Red Wine / By Type / Cabernet Sauvignon
- Brands: Tilimuqui
- Countries: Argentina
- Regions: Famatina
- Storage: Screw Cap
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Price Ranges: £7 to £10
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Organic, Fairtrade
- Wine Cellar: Red
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
Drink with red meat casseroles & tomato based fayre
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Imported by: Larex Bredgrand 2 S-111 30 Stockholm, Sweeden.
- Contains: Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.