Tivall Frozen Vegetarian Cocktail Sausages 280g
An excellent source of protein.
Keep frozen after purchase.
Prepare & Use
All ovens vary, these are guidelines only. Cook from frozen. Remove all packaging.
To boil: Place the sausages in a saucepan of boiling water. Reduce heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Drain before serving.
To microwave: Based on a 650 watt (heating category C) oven: place 6 sausages on a non-metallic plate. Microwave on full power for 1 minute. Turn plate half way around. Microwave on full power for 30 seconds.
To oven bake: Pre-heat the oven to 150°C/300°F, gas mark 3. Bake on a lightly greased baking tray for 7 minutes.
To shallow fry: Pre-heat a little oil in a pan, over a low heat. Place the sausages in the pan and fry for 5 minutes, over a low heat, turning occasionally.
Country of Origin
Tivall (1993) Ltd.,
M.P.Galil Maaravi 25220,
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Egg, May Contain Sesame, May Contain Peanut, Contains Soya, Contains Yeast
Rehydrated Soya and Wheat Proteins (57%) (contains Gluten), Vegetable Oil, Water, Egg White Powder, Dextrose, Salt, Flavourings, Modified Potato Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Spices, Stabilizers (Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum), Yeast, Maltodextrin, Colour (Iron Oxide), Calcium Phosphate, Vitamin C, Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Zinc Oxide, Ferric Diphosphate, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5 (Panthotetic Acid), Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 (Riboflavin), Thiamin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12.
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Celery
May Contain Mustard
May Contain Sesame Seeds
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.6g|
|of which saturates||1.8g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Oct-2014 at 01:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.