Tivall Vegetarian Frankfurters 240g
Smoke-flavour frankfurters made from lightly seasoned soya and wheat proteins.
8 Per Pack
An excellent source of protein.
Refrigerator: 24 Hours
Star marked freezer compartment:
1 star - 1 week
2 stars - 1 month
3 stars - 3 months
Food freezers at -18°C or colder: until 'Best Before End'.
Keep frozen after purchase.
Do not refreeze once thawed.
Prepare & Use
To Oven Cook
Remove all packaging. Pre-heat the oven to 150°C/300°F/gas mark 3. Bake on a lighly greased baking tray for 10 minutes.
Remove all packaging. Based on a 650 watt (heating category C) oven: place 2 frankfurters on a non-metallic plate. Microwave on full power for 1 minute. Turn plate half way around. Microwave on full power for 30 seconds.
To Shallow Fry
Remove all packaging. Pre-heat a little oil in a pan over a low heat. Place the sausages in the pan and fry for 5 minutes over a low heat, turning occasionally.
Remove all packaging. Place the Frankfurters in a saucepan of boiling water. Reduce heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Drain before serving
John A Taylor & Sons Ltd,
1 Penta Court,
Carton box recyclable
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Egg, May Contain Sesame, May Contain Celery, May Contain Mustard, Contains Soya, Contains Yeast
Rehydrated Soya and Wheat Proteins (51%), Water, Vegetable Oil, Dried Egg White, Dextrose, Salt, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Garlic Powder, Modified Potato Starch, Flavouring, Stabilisers (Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum), Yeast Extract, Spices, Maltodextrin, Colour (Iron Dioxide), Vitamins & Minerals (Tricalcium Phosphate, Vitamin C, Vitamin B3 [Niacin], Zinc Oxide, Ferric Diphosphate, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5 [Pantothenic Acid], Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Vitamin B1 [Thiamin], Folic Acid, Vitamin B12).
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 90g serving|
|of which sugars||2.3g||2.1g|
|of which starch||2.8g|
|of which saturates||1.7g||1.5g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Oct-2014 at 00:56. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.