Tivall Vegetarian Schnitzel Frozen 400g
Price per 100g: 75p
4 Vegetarian Schnitzels
Made from soya and wheat proteins with a crunchy golden crumb coating.
An excellent source of protein
No preservatives or artificial colourings
Under supervision of Beth Din Machzinei Hadas Israel.
Keep frozen. Do not refreeze once thawed.
Keep in refrigerator only for 24 hours.
Prepare & Use
All ovens vary - these are guidelines only. Cook from frozen. Remove all packaging.
To oven bake: Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F, gas mark 4. Bake on a lightly greased baking tray for 15-18 minutes.
To grill: Grill under a pre-heated medium grill for 11 minutes.
To shallow fry: Pre-heat a little oil in a pan over a low heat. Place the schnitzels in the pan and fry for 10 minutes over a low heat, turning occasionally
Country of Origin
Tivall (1993) Ltd.,
M.P.Galil Maaravi 25220,
Carton box recyclable.
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Egg, May Contain Sesame, May Contain Peanut, Contains Soya, Contains Yeast
Rehydrated Soya and Wheat Proteins (63%) (contains Gluten), Vegetable Oil, Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Yeast, Sugar, Spices), Water, Egg White Powder, Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt, Onion Powder, Potato Starch, Stabilizers (Methyl Cellulose, Guar Gum, Sodium Alginate, Carboxy Methyl Cellucose), Garlic Powder, Pea Fibres, Spices, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Calcium Phosphate, Vitamin C, Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Zinc Oxide, Ferric Diphosphate, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12.
Free From Artificial Colours
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.5g|
|of which starch||9g|
|of which saturates||0.9g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||2.3g|
|of which polyunsaturates||4.8g|
|of which cholesterol||0mg|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.