- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Goat Gouda Waitrose Typical weight: 200g
over 1 week *
Typical price £4.50
Price per kg: £22.49
Min. weight: 0.18kg
Max. weight: 0.22kg
Goat's Milk Gouda
Intense combination of vanilla toffee and fruity character.
Made from pasteurised goat's milk.
Strength: 6 (Extra Mature)
The Klaver brothers rear all their own goats, giving them full control of the milk production, which is how they produce best quality goats cheese. Unlike many goats' cheeses this Gouda is smooth, sweet and smells of caramel. It is matured for a minimum of 10 months.
- Fresh / Cheese / Waitrose Premium Range Cheese / Hard Cheese
- Fresh / Cheese / Hard Cheese / Gouda & Edam / Gouda
- Fresh / Cheese / Continental Cheese / Gouda & Edam / Gouda - Continental
- Fresh / Cheese / Goats & Sheeps Cheese / Goats Cheese
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened, consume within 3 days.
Prepare & Use
To enjoy at its best remove from refrigerator an hour before serving
Country of Origin
- Contains: Egg, Lactose, Milk
Added Ingredients: Preservatives Sodium Nitrate and Lysozyme.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|of which saturates||26.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.