Offer - Torres Floralis Moscatel Oro 50cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Vino de Licor
Since 1946, the Torres family has been making Floralis-Moscatel Oro, once of the most characteristic dessert wines of the Mediterranean, a nectar of unmistakable floral aromas with a voluptuous and sensual palate.
- Brands: Torres
- Wine Styles: Dessert, Sweet
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: Less than £6
- Wine Cellar: Dessert Wine
Muscat of Alexandria
Muscatel has an unmistakable aromatic perspective, with seductive floral perfumes (rose, geranium, lemon verbena). On the mouth it is voluptuous, concentrated yet light, full and with a delicate sensuality. Ideal as an aperitif or dessert wine.
John E. Fells & Sons Ltd.
Miguel A. Torres
Torres has over 150 years winemaking history and exports to over 150 countries. It is a family-run business, now on the 5th generation family members, who continue to blend tradition with innovation, producing quality wines across the globe. The Torres family has been making Floralis-Moscatel Oro since 1946, one of the Mediterranean's most characteristic dessert wines, nectar with an unmistakable floral perfume and a voluptuous and sensual palate.
Catalonia is a region in the North East of Spain, with Barcelona as its capital city. It is one of the oldest winemaking regions in the whole of Europe - dating back to the time of the Phoenicians. The soil type is mainly limestone, which is perfect for viticulture here.
Floralis is a liqueur wine made from Muscat of Alexandria. The grapes are harvested during the first week of September. Once at the winery the grapes are de-stemmed and then cooled for skin maceration for 6 hours in order to extract the main aroma from the grapes. The next process is pressing to get fresh juice. Wine alcohol (15%) is added to the Must to obtain a natural sweet product. After a rest period of 1 year in stainless steel tanks, the wine is bottled.
Country of Origin
Miguel Torres S.A.,
Vilafranca del Penedés,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Dec-2014 at 06:52. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.