Trafalgar Hot Smoked Fish Selection Typically: 160g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 9)*
Price per kg: £22.49
Min. weight: 0.14kg
Max. weight: 0.2kg
A selection of hot smoked and peppered mackerel, hot smoked trout and dill coated salmon.
Two hundred years ago a proud and grateful nation awarded the heirs and successors of Horatio Nelson property below Salisbury overlooking the Hampshire Avon. The house and land was renamed Trafalgar and remains so today. For 40 years we have reared trout in this beautiful corner of Wiltshire. We are proud of our heritage and the quality of our products.
- Fresh / Fish & Seafood / Smoked & Cured / Mackerel
- Fresh / Fish & Seafood / Mackerel & Sardines / Mackerel
- Brands: Trafalgar
Keep refrigerated 0 to 5°C. Suitable for freezing. Freeze on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost thoroughly before use.
Prepare & Use
Delicious served cold on a bed of watercress, rocket and spinach with boiled baby new potatoes and a dill sauce
Country of Origin
Trafalgar Fishes, Downton,
Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP5 3QF
Although extra care has been taken when removing the bones, some small bones may remain.
- Contains: Fish
Dill Coated Hot Smoked Salmon (40%) (Salmon (94%, Dill (3%), Salt) - Peppered Smoked mackerel 920%) (Mackerel (94%), Varienta Coting (Spices, Red and green Pepper Pieces, Onion) 3%, Salt) - Kiln Smoked Mackerel (20%) (Mackerel (97%), Salt) - Kiln Smoked Triut (20%) (Trout (97%), Salt).
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per serving - 1/2 pack|
|of which sugars||Traceg||Traceg|
|of which saturates||4.9g||4.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.