Trex Vegetable Fat 500g
over 1 month *
Free from E numbers, colours, preservatives and hydrogenated vegetable oil. With its smooth texture which is easy to use straight from the fridge, it has been the first choice of generations of home bakers. The secret of succesful pastry depends on two essentials: the minimum of handling and keeping everything as cool as possible at all stages.
Prepare & Use
If your recipe asks for butter or margarine, by using Trex you need 20% less, because it contains no water.
No Colours or Preservatives
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Consumer Services Dept.
If your recipe asks for butter or margarine, by using Trex you need 20% less because it contains no water..
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||Nilg|
|of which saturates||34g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||48g|
|of which polyunsaturates||18g|
This lovely quiche has a little Cheshire cheese added to the pastry to give it a fantastic flavour, and is a tasty meal for the whole family.
1 hr 15 mins
A crumbly cheese pastry encases roasted vegetables in this easy-to-make free-from tart. Just be sure to check the label when purchasing the ingredients, to check that the brie you're buying is British!
1 hr 5 mins
Easy and quick to make with children helping or even making the oatcakes themselves. Supervise children when melting the lard and putting the baking tray in and out of the oven. Much tastier than bought oatcakes and they go wonderfully with Mackerel Pate.
A meat-tastic combination of chicken, bacon and sausage gives this glorious pie plenty of richness and flavour.
1 hr 55 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 03:49. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.