Triple Chocolate Dairy Ice Cream Waitrose 1L
Price per 100ml: 30p
Triple Chocolate Dairy Ice Cream
Made with British milk and cream.
Milk chocolate ice cream made with whole milk and cream swirled with chocolate sauce and Belgian chocolate flakes.
Keep frozen. Freeze in a four star food freezer or a three star frozen food compartment until best before date. In a 2 star frozen food compartment store for up to one month.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Plastic tub and lid recyclable.
- Contains: Egg, Lactose, Soya, Milk
- May Contain: Nut, Peanut
Milk (47%), Whipping Cream (17%), Chocolate Sauce (14%), Sugar, Dried Skimmed Milk, Belgian Milk Chocolate Powder (3%), Belgian Dark Chocolate Flakes (3%), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Vegetable Glycerol, Emulsifier Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Stabilisers Sodium Alginate and Guar Gum.
Chocolate Sauce contains Sugar, Chocolate, Milk, Glucose, Water, Cornflour, Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids.
Belgian Milk Chocolate Powder contains Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Dried Skimmed Milk.
Belgian Dark Chocolate Flakes contains Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Milk Fat, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier Soya Lecithin, Flavouring.
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Peanuts
|Typical values||per 100ml||per 1/8 tub|
|of which sugars||12.2g||15.3g|
|of which saturates||4g||5g|
Variation Use a chocolate sponge base instead of the plain one.
Here’s a delicious alternative to the Christmas pud – an ice cream bombe with a luxurious filling.
A childhood favourite, with ice cream, fruit, cream, and sauce. It is traditionally served layered in tall glasses.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.