Tunnock's Tea Cakes Dark Chocolate 6 x 24g
Price per 100g: 69.4p
New Tunnock's EST. 1890.
Still a family business.
6 Dark Chocolate Tea Cakes
A delicious biscuit base topped with marshmallow and covered with dark chocolate.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin
Thomas Tunnock Ltd.,
34 Old Mill Road,
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Egg, Contains Lactose, Contains Soya, Contains Milk
Mallow 38% (Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Egg Albumen), Dark Chocolate 34% (Sugar, Cocoa Solids 30%, Milk Solids 4%, Vegetable Fat, Emulsifier-Soya Lecithin (E322), Flavouring), Biscuit 28% (Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Milk Chocolate (Cocoa Solids (min. 25%), Milk Solids (min. 14%)), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate and Disodium Diphosphate (E450))
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per Biscuit|
|of which sugars||33.6g||8.1g|
|of which saturates||10.6g||2.5g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.