Offer - Twinings Earl Grey Tea Bags 100 per pack
Twinings Earl Grey.
Still with the Earl's personal stamp of approval.
"There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea" - Henry James
Some relationships come and go, but some are made to last...
For years, Twinings has exclusively blended tea for the Earl Grey and his family - making it the only one with his personal stamp of approval.
It's a relationship we're very proud of and why we think it makes afternoon tea with your family, friends and favourite cake so special.
Tea, Twining & Inspiration:
For us, tea is more than just a drink. It's a way to calm down, to wake up, to spark an idea, to share a story.
Our own story started in 1706. That's when Thomas Twining first set up shop on London's Strand. In the age of coffee shops, he was the man who loved tea and worked hard to bring it to the people.
More than 300 years later, the passion's still there. Each tea - and we have more than 115 - is a special blend. They're tasted and tasted by our experts until it's just right. And we still sell tea from Thomas's little shop, so pop in for a visit. We'd love to see you there.
Prepare & Use
Use on teabag per person & pour on boiling water. Leave the tea to brew for three to four minutes, or until you think it's ready.
Then drink it black or with a drop of milk
Country of Packing
R. Twining and Company Limited,
Cardboard box recyclable.
Tea, Bergamot Flavouring (4%), Natural Lemon Flavouring with other Natural Flavourings (1%).
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Apr-2014 at 05:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.