Twinings English Breakfast Tea Bags 50 per pack
Twinings English Breakfast.
An invigorating amber coloured tea with a full-bodied taste.
What's your favourite breakfast?
For many people it's bacon and eggs, with a slice or two of buttery toast. Not as essential, though, as a good cup of tea.
We blended this tea to go with breakfast and then discovered that we like drinking it all day. They say breakfast's the most important meal. We say this tea's the most important drink.
Tea, Twining & Inspiration:
For us, tea is more than just a drink. It's a way to calm down, to wake up, to spark an idea, to share a story.
Our own story started in 1706. That's when Thomas Twining first set up shop on London's Strand. In the age of coffee shops, he was the man who loved tea and worked hard to bring it to the people.
More than 300 years later, the passion's still there. Each tea - and we have more than 115 - is a special blend. They're tasted and tasted by our experts until it's just right. And we still sell tea from Thomas's little shop, so pop in for a visit. We'd love to see you there.
- Drinks / Tea, Coffee & Hot Drinks / Tea / English Breakfast
- Drinks / Tea, Coffee & Hot Drinks / Tea / Twinings Shop / Traditional Tea With Milk
- Brands: Twinings
Prepare & Use
Use one tea bag per person and pour on boiling water. Leave the tea to brew for three to five minutes, or until you think it's ready.
Then add a splash of milk, or a slice of lemon
Country of Packing
R. Twining and Company Limited,
Cardboard box recyclable.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 10-Mar-2014 at 00:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.