Offer - Twinings Green Tea Decaffeinated 20 per pack
Buy any 2 for £2.50 - Buy any 2 for £2.50. Order by 2/1/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Pure green tea
The Taste... Natural, Pure & Refreshing
Springtime signals the first flush of our pure green tea. As dawn breaks and the dewy mist hangs in the air, the first buds and leaves are picked to lock in the fresh green flavour. Gentle sencha steaming and pan firing brings a light, toasty flavour to the tea, for a cleaner, more refreshing taste. Once given as a precious gift in China, let this gentle tasting blend be a gift from us to you.
Zheijang province China, meaning "Crooked River" is the home of green tea and a home from home for our master blender. For over 3 centuries, we've been picking teas here, using only the bud and top two leaves, the best part of the plant. We then blend these together with the finest flushes from Asian origins for a fresher, punchier green tea. Our strong relationships and in-depth knowledge of the seasons across these origins means you always get the highest quality, handpicked tea at just the right time.
Enjoy Twinings Green Teas as part of a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
If you enjoyed this tea, why not try Jasmine Green Tea?
Ethical Tea Partnership
We care about the communities where our tea is grown and picked, this is why we are a member of the Ethical Tea Partnership.
Twinings have also supported a range of projects since 2004, including improving health services and nutrition, providing access to clean water, better education and assisting children with disabilities. To find out more about our projects visit www.Twinings.co.uk
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Tea & Coffee Merchants R. Twining and Company Limited. London.
Still blended and packed with pride in the UK
From imported ingredients
Box - Card - widely recycled
This carton is 100% recyclable & made from renewable resources.
- Drinks / Tea, Coffee & Hot Drinks / Tea / Green / Pure
- Drinks / Tea, Coffee & Hot Drinks / Tea / Decaffeinated
- Drinks / Tea, Coffee & Hot Drinks / Tea / Twinings Shop / Green & White Tea / Green
Prepare & Use
Brew Time... 1-2mins
We suggest brewing this tea for a maximum of 2 minutes, any longer and you'll lose the delicate taste. Allow one bag per person and add freshly boiled water.
Country of Packing
R Twining and Company Limited.,
Decaffeinated Green Tea
|Typical values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||Trace|
|of which saturates||Trace|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 07-Dec-2013 at 01:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.