Offer - Twinings Pure Peppermint 80 per pack
Buy any 2 for £6 - Buy any 2 for £6. Order by 11/3/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Revive & Revitalise.
Pure Peppermint Tea.
A refreshing infusion with a clean taste.
The cool aroma of mint is not only refreshing, but peppermint leaves
have traditionally been used to soothe the stomach and aid digestion.
The peppermint leaves, with their naturally high essential oil content give
this infusion its really refreshing taste. It's naturally caffeine free and has no
added sugar so you can drink it at any time of day. Its reputed digestive
qualities mean that many people choose it as an after dinner alternative to coffee.
At Twinings, we believe the secret of creating great taste lies in the ingredients
you choose to work with. That's why we've used all natural ingredients and
nothing else in our green and white teas and all our infusions. That means no
artificial flavours - just the real thing.
All the infusions in this range have been selected for their naturally
You'll find the infusions in our revive & revitalise range are inspired by herbs
and botanicals - so they're just right for times when you need a little lift,
- Drinks / Tea, Coffee & Hot Drinks / Tea / Fruit & Herbal / Peppermint
- Drinks / Tea, Coffee & Hot Drinks / Tea / Twinings Shop / Caffeine Free
- Drinks / Tea, Coffee & Hot Drinks / Tea / Twinings Shop / Fruit & Herbal Infusions / Herbal
Keep in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Allow one bag per person to infuse for two to three minutes in freshly boiled water.
If you prefer a sweeter taste, add a little honey or some fresh mint leaves.
Have you tried this cold? Just allow the infusion to cool before drinking straight
away - it's especially refreshing over ice with a slice of lime.
Always best enjoyed without milk.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Blended and Packed from Imported Ingredients by:
R. Twining and Company Limited,
Peppermint*, *All our herbs are gently steamed, the process is gentle to protect their delicate taste.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||Traceg|
|of which saturates||Traceg|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 04:08. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.