Twinings Swiss Hot Chocolate Drink (350 G) 350g
Twinings Swiss Chocolate Drink is made with real Swiss chocolate, expertly blended for sheer chocolate heaven. Just add hot milk and immerse yourself in the silky, smooth milk chocolate taste!
Twinings Swiss Chocolate Drink with added Vitamins & Minerals
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
We recommend you use 3-4 heaped teaspoons per mug. Heat your milk on the hob or in a microwave (two minutes normally does it) and pour over the chocolate powder. Stir well and enjoy every last drop!
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
R. Twining and Company Limited,
Pack - Recyclable
May Contain Milk, May Contain Nuts, Contains Soya\Soybeans
Sugar, Fat-Reduced Cocoa (18%), Glucose Syrup, Chocolate (7%) (Sugar, Cocoa, Cocoa Butter, Fat-Reduced Cocoa, Cocoa Mass, Vanillin), Calcium Phosphate, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Vanillin, Salt, Vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B12, Folic Acid, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||20g made with 200ml semi-skimmed mi|
|Energy||1645 kJ (389 kcal)||743kJ (177 kcal)|
|(of which sugars)||77.6g||25.7g|
|(of which saturates)||2.0g||2.3g|
|Vitamins||Per 100g % RDA*||Per Serving % RDA*|
|Thiamin (B1)||1.1mg 100||0.30mg 27|
|Riboflavin (B2)||1.4mg 100||0.65mg 47|
|Niacin (B3)||16.0mg 100||3.4mg 21|
|Vitamin B6||1.4mg 100||0.38mg 27|
|Folic Acid||200µg 100||49.3µg 25|
|Vitamin B12||2.5µg 100||1.4µg 55|
|Pantothenic acid||6.0mg 100||1.9mg 32|
|Minerals||Per 100g % RDA*||Per Serving % RDA*|
|Calcium||207mg 26||285mg 36|
|Phosphorus||300mg 43||248mg 35|
|*RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 13-Nov-2014 at 01:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.