- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Two Chicks Liquid Egg White 500g
over 1 week *
Contains the egg white of 15 eggs.
Great for shakes, cakes and omelettes.
"Thanks for choosing our free range liquid egg white. You don't need to separate eggs any more because we've done the work for you! You can use liquid egg white in place of whole eggs in all your favourite recipes. And the great news is that no yolk means no fat or cholesterol, and fewer calories - so you can eat as much as you like and not feel bad! We hope you like it as much as we do."
From Anna Alla.
- Brands: Two Chicks
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Can be frozen on day of purchase for up to two years.
Defrost in the refrigerator and use within 24 hours.
Do not refreeze.
Freezing will cause whisking property to be lost.
Prepare & Use
Shake well before use.
3 tablespoons = 1 medium whole egg.
2 tablespoons = 1 egg white
Liquid egg white can be used in any way that you currently eat eggs:
· To make omelettes or scrambled eggs.
· For French toast.
· In quiches, pies and meatloaves.
· For batters and coatings in baking or frying.
· In salads - cooked and sliced.
· In pancakes, cakes and biscuits.
· In desserts - e.g. soufflés and for icing.
· For whisking - e.g. in meringues.
· In protein shakes or smoothies - mixed with fruit juice or yoghurt.
· In cocktails.
· For frosting glasses.
For a great tasting egg white omelette try adding spinach, mushrooms and onion.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Anna Alla Ltd.,
PO Box 59308,
Things you might like to know about our liquid egg white:
70% less calories than whole eggs
Eggs from hens fed on GM-free diet
Pasteurised; guaranteed salmonella free - safe to be eaten raw
Convenient: no more separating eggs means no mess or wastage
As featured on BBC Saturday Kitchen, MasterChef and Lorraine's Fast, Fresh and Easy programme.
- Contains Egg
Egg White (from Free Range Chicken Eggs), Thickener: Guar Gum.
Guar gum makes the egg white easy to whisk.
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 3 tbs serving|
|of which sugars||1g||0.5g|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
|of which cholesterol||0mg|
Brown sugar adds a lovely caramel flavour to the meringues.
1 hr 20 mins
This chocolate truffle cake is rich, dark, and indulgent.
This foolproof recipe can be prepared several hours in advance, so is ideal for serving at a dinner party.
1 hr 5 mins
This rich yet light cheesecake is guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser.
1 hr 15 mins
These thin meringue biscuits are known as “cats’ tongues” in Spain.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Jul-2014 at 04:31. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.