Tyrrell's Vegetable Crisps 150g
A colourful union of earthy beetroots, sweet carrots and that unsung hero of the Sunday roast: the parsnip - all made to sing with a pinch of sea salt. And if you like these, keep your eyes peeled for our magnificent potato crisps.
Store away from bright light
Prepare & Use
Packed in a factory that handles milk, soya, gluten and mustard
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tyrrells Crisps Ltd.,
Tyrrells Court Farm,
Packed in a protective atmosphere to keep things super-crunchy.
Mixed Root Vegetables in Variable Proportion (Beetroot, Parsnip and Carrot) 65%, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt
Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/4 Pack|
|of which sugars||22.6g||8.4g|
|of which saturated||4.1g||1.5g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 14-Nov-2014 at 02:55. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.