- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Ultradex Oral Rinse 500ml
UltraDex® Daily Oral Rinse is a clinically proven formula that was created by a Professor of Dentistry for dental professionals and used and recommended by them.
The intelligent iQ+ ActiveOxi Technology™ within UltraDex works with your natural oral pH level to release the appropriate amount of active ingredient to meet the individual needs of your mouth.
UltraDex Daily Oral Rinse is clinically proven to whiten teeth within 14 days by gently oxidising organic stains to reveal the true brightness of your teeth.
The iQ+ ActiveOxi Technology is also clinically proven to prevent bad breath by eliminating, not simply masking, odour-causing Volatile Sulphur Compounds (VSC) for all day fresh breath confidence.
The anti-bacterial action kills both anaerobic and aerobic bacteria that, without the correct preventative measures, can cause gum problems, tooth decay and plaque. Bacteria cannot become resistant to UltraDex and regrowth is inhibited.
Clear & unflavoured*
* UltraDex Daily Oral Rinse does not need flavour to mask mouth odour. If you prefer a fresh mint taste simply add the contents of the enclosed flavour sachet to the entire bottle of rinse, shaking well before each use. Optional mint flavour sachet must be diluted with the complete bottle of UltraDex Daily Oral Rinse. It is advised not to swallow the flavouring on its own. Dispose of safely when empty or if not used.
Prepare & Use
Do not swallow. Not suitable for children 6 years and under. Do not store in direct sunlight
Country of Origin
PO Box 176,
Pack - Recyclable.
Active Ingredients: iQ+ ActiveOxi Technology powered by the CloSYS II® brand of Stabilised Chlorine Dioxide and Sodium Monoflourophosphate (230ppm F). Use of CloSYS II® ingredients is protected under the UK patent number 2,275,607. International Patent Applications Pending. Contains Sodium Monoflourophosphate (230 ppm F).
Made in Britain.
Aqua, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chlorite, Sodium Bicarbonate, Flavour Sachet Ingredients: Polysorbate 20, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aroma, Menthol, Saccharin, Limonene
Suitable for Vegans.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Jul-2014 at 05:56. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.