Ultradex Oral Rinse 500ml
Professional, clinically proven technology works with your natural oral pH level to meet the individual needs of your mouth. Whitens teeth within 14 days by gently oxidising organic stains. Eliminates bad breath on contact by destroying odour-causing compounds (VSC). Anti-bacterial action. Helps prevent tooth decay, gum problems & plaque by killing bacteria and inhibiting regrowth. Clear & unflavoured. Safe for daily use. 100% free from alcohol & colouring. Suitable for vegans.
Prepare & Use
For an unsurpassed level of oral hygiene and the freshest of breath use RetarDEX oral rinse twice daily, immediately after brushing with RetarDEX® toothpaste. Fill the outside area of the measuring cap to just below the height of the inner section with RetarDEX oral rinse. Then rinse the mouth for 30 seconds, swishing the liquid back and forth between teeth.
Do not swallow. Not suitable for children 6 years and under. Do not store in direct sunlight
Country of Origin
PO Box 176
HA4 9YR, UK
Active Ingredients: iQ+ ActiveOxi Technology powered by the CloSYS II® brand of Stabilised Chlorine Dioxide and Sodium Monoflourophosphate (230ppm F). Use of CloSYS II® ingredients is protected under the UK patent number 2,275,607. International Patent Applications Pending. Contains Sodium Monoflourophosphate (230 ppm F). Made in Britain.
Active Ingredient: CloSYS II brand of Stabilised Chlorine Dioxide. Contains Sodium Monofluorophosphate (230 ppm F).
Ingredients: Aqua, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chlorite
No Added Sugar
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Apr-2014 at 05:58. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.