Uncle Ben's Long Grain Rice 1kg
100% non-sticky and easy to prepare Uncle Ben's® Long Grain Rice.
For over 60 years, Uncle Ben's® - the original non-sticky rice producer - has used its expertise to produce superior quality, great tasting rice.
Today this expertise means that Uncle Ben's® makes it easy to enjoy perfect rice every time!
And since every single grain is carefully selected, you can be confident that our rice is of the finest quality, making it the perfect accompaniment to any dish.
Uncle Ben's®, perfect every time!
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Rice / Long Grain Rice
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Rice / Uncle Ben's / Dry Rice
- Brands: Uncle Ben's
Store in a cool dry place and keep at room temperature.
Prepare & Use
Cooking Method 1:
1. Bring a large amount of water to boil.
2. Pour in the rice and add salt if desired.
3. Cover the pan and cook for 10 mins.
4. Drain well.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Cooking method 2:
1. Bring 1 volume of rice with 2 volumes of water to the boil and add salt if desired.
2. Cover the pan and cook gently on a low heat until water is absorbed (around 10 mins.)
3. Serve and enjoy!
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
Mars UK Ltd., Consumer Care.
Free From Gluten
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.5g|
|of which saturates||0.04g|
The traditional method involves the slow simmering of a whole chicken, but today it can be prepared with less time and effort.
1 hr 40 mins
This recipe gives the traditional stroganoff a tasty vegetarian twist by substituting tofu chunks for the meat.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 11-Mar-2014 at 02:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.