- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Uncle Ben's Tomato & Italian Herb Risotto 250g
Buy any 4 for £6. Order by 12/8/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Rice attracts a rainbow of flavour, get a taste of our passion for rice at www.unclebens.co.uk & www.unclebens.ie
Store in a cool dry place.
Once opened refrigerate unheated risotto for up to 3 days.
Prepare & Use
Hob - From Ambient. Squeeze the pouch to separate the rice. Add contents of the pouch in a sauce pan. Add 100ml of water or milk and bring to the boil. Let simmer for 3 minutes under gentle stirring until the Rissotto is smooth and creamy. Enjoy!; Microwave - From Ambient. Squeeze the pouch to separate the rice. Pour 100ml water into the pack (or milk for a creamier flavour). Microwave on a full power for 3 mins in a 700W microwave or 2 mins in a 900W one. Stir (Carefull it's hot!) and let it stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
UK: Freepost, Mars Food UK Ltd. IRL: Mars Foods Ireland Limited, PO Box 3856. Dublin 4.
Per portion (250g) 1880kJ 445kcal 22%*, Fat 9.8g 14%*, Saturates 3.0g 15%*, Sugars 4.8g 5%*, Salt 1.48g 25%* Per 100g: 752kJ / 178kcal *Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal).
- Contains Milk
Parboiled Medium Grain Rice (72%), Tomato Paste (8.3%), Tomatoes (6.8%), Cream (from Milk) (3.2%), Sunflower Oil, Semi-Dried Tomatoes (2.4%) (Tomatoes, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Oregano, Hydrated Garlic), Lemon Juice, Salt, Natural Flavouring, Herbs (Basil, Rosemary), Garlic, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Shallot, Dry Garlic, Onion Powder, Colour (Paprika Extract), Spices
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per portion (250g) (%*)|
|of which sugars||1.9g||4.8g (5%)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-Jul-2014 at 05:25. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.