Unearthed Breton Pâté with Mushrooms 160g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
Price per 100g: £1.68
1p from every pack supports
Action Against Hunger
Registered Charity No. 1047501
- Brands: Unearthed
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 2 days. Do not exceed the use by date.
For use by date see front of pack.
You don't have to be coarse, or in the country, to enjoy this classic French pâté from Brittany. For a fine French lunch generously smother a warm crusty baguette with this delicious pâté and tuck in!
Preparation and Usage
Try with caramelised onion chutney
Return To Address
11 Wells Place,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
11 Wells Place,
Tray & Overwrap
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Label - glued - Paper - Widely Recycled; Tray - Card - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
A Pork Liver, Pork Fat Pâté with Wild Mushrooms
Produced in France using French pork
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork Liver (30%), Pork (20%), Pork Fat (20%), Flavoured Milk, Wild Mushrooms (6%), Butter (Milk), Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Shallots, Potato Starch, Salt, Preservatives: Sodium Lactate, Sodium Nitrite, Cognac, Parsley, Wheat Flour, Brown Sugar, Pepper, Thyme, Garlic, Thickening Agent: Xanthan Gum, Laurel Leaf, Nutmeg, Flavoured Milk contains: Milk, Leeks, Carrots, Onions, Thyme, Bay Leaf
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||13.1g|
|of which sugars||0.6g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.