Unearthed Italian Prosciutto Crudo 75g
Slices of sweet Italian dry cured ham.
- Brands: Unearthed
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Prepare & Use
Open Ciabatta add a few marinated artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes and this ham. Now you're feeling Italian...or just stick it in a baguette.
Country of Origin
9 Wells Place
Plastic pack with peelable film lid.
Pork, salt, preservative potassium nitrate.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|of which saturates||5.7g|
In case you hadn't guesses, this dish is heavily inspired by Spanish cuisine. Unlike some fish, monkfish is actually quite robust and can be confidently paired with some strong flavours. Chorizo complements it wonderfully in taste, texture and even colour, and it is definitely worth spending a little extra on a really good chorizo for a dish like this.
A delicious, elegant starter.
Try this twist on an Italian favourite, usually made with veal. The Parma ham adds both colour and, with the balsamic glaze, a sweet, rich flavour.
Variation You could use ham and Gruyère, or a similar soft melting cheese such as emmental. Or add wholegrain mustard or mayonnaise, if you like. Cook's Notes For a lighter version, toast the sandwiches using a dry sandwich press, and poach the eggs instead of frying them.
This sublime chicken liver terrine has a distinct Middle-Eastern influence. Dukkah is a paste made out of cumin seeds, coriander seeds and hazelnuts, and is often served as a side dish to vegetables and bread.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.