Offer - Unsalted Dairy Butter essential Waitrose 250g
over 3 weeks *
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within 1 month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||Traceg|
|of which saturates||52.4g|
All my vegetarian friends say, ‘Yes, Will, but what do we do with cacao?’ Risotto is the obvious option; it’s a classic vegetarian dish. Porcini and cacao, both with distinct, strong flavours and rich, deep colours, make the perfect union.
A subtle twist to a traditional English classic pudding makes this crumble a family favourite. The sweet and crunchy topping oozes into the soft and sharp fruit flavours to create a mouth watering dessert. Serve generously with warmed custard and it's sure to go down a treat.
1 hr 10 mins
These pretty little cup cakes come out of the oven flat on top. For extra decoration, top them with a little crystallised flower, sugared almond or other edible decoration. The cakes are very light as the eggs are whisked for about 10 minutes until they are full of air and they only use a tiny quantity of butter.
Macaroons are perfect little treats which can wow party guests or be put in a pretty box and given as a lovely gift. For some unusual macaroons, try experimenting with the amount of sugar and the flavours you use. How about beetroot with a ginger filling?
Quick and easy to assemble, you can easily adapt this recipe to feed more people. And if you prefer, substitute the tender stem for broccoli.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.