Offer - Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superio DOCG 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £8.99
Oro Puro Prosecco is of superior quality, as it comes from a specially defined inner hilly region in the DOCG area of Valdobbiadene, North-East of Venice. Less fruit per vine gives more intensity and complexity whilst retaining all the delicious aromatic and fruity charm one expects from this world-famous sparkling wine.
Ideal as an aperitif, especially with prosciutto ham on breadsticks, a great match for light pasta, vegetarian, fish and shellfish dishes and a perfect sparkling wine for any occasion.
Alc. 11% Vol.
- Brands: Valdobbiadene
- Wine Styles: Dry, Sparkling
- Countries: Italy
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Options: Top Offers, On Offer
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: Sparkling Wine
Straw yellow colour with golden hues. Unmistakable fruity aroma with scents of wild apple, Golden apple, acacia flowers and honey. Sleek and mild taste, mildly-bodied with a slightly sweet aftertaste and extra fine persistent perlage.
Excellent as an aperitif, it is the perfect companion for get-togethers. It can be served throughout the meal with fine food and above all fish.
VALDO Spumanti Srl - Via Foro Boario 20 - 31049 Valdobbiadene (TV) - Italy
Cellars of Italy Ltd
Mr. Gino Cini
Valdo's history started back in 1926 and its life has been characterised by a constant factor ever since: the continuous quest for quality and genuiness. In over eighty years of love for the product, passion and expertise devoted to taking care of the vineyards and wine making, Valdo has instilled the culture of Prosecco in the world.
Grapes are grown in the Valdobbiadene area, in the heart of the Prosecco DOCG territory, between the Prealpi ridge and the sea, where the soils are composed of alluvial clay and where the vine finds its ideal location thanks to a set of natural factors, in particular the mild microclimate.
The grapes are hand-harvested in the middle of September, at peak ripening. A very soft pressing and the careful fermentation at controlled temperature at 18° C into stainless steel tanks are two significant steps to grant a steady quality and to maintain the typical fruity bouquet of this wine. A particular selection of natural yeasts helps in obtaining a fine and persistent "perlage". 3-month Charmat ageing followed by 3 months in the bottle prior to release.
Country of Origin
Valdo Spumanti Valdobbiadene
Pack - Glass
Suitable for Vegetarians
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.