Vanish Carpet Easy Clean Cleaning Kit
Vanish Easy Clean High Traffic Carpet Cleaning Kit is a quick and convenient way to keep your carpets looking clean and smelling fresh, especially in areas such as doorways, hallways and staircases. This kit is specifically designed to combat stubborn carpet stains and persistent dirt build up, and includes a can of Vanish Powerfoam along with our Easy Clean brush: the foam's robust formula removes 5 times more dirt compared to vacuuming alone, whilst the handy brush means no more scrubbing on your hands and knees. Vanish's carpet cleaning kit makes light work of lifting dirt, grime and odours to the surface and even neutralises those unpleasant smells, leaving your home with a clean and pleasant pure air scent.
From removing fresh muddy footprints and soil stains, to dried on deep-down dirt, this carpet cleaning kit is so easy to use. After assembling the click-together brush, shake the included can of Vanish Powerfoam well and place into the gadget, rotating clockwise until it clicks into the locked position. Then all you need to do is pull the trigger on the convenient Easy Clean brush to dispense the foam over the area that needs treatment, loosening the ground in dirt and any nasty smells. Brush the Powerfoam into the carpet to lift the dirt and odours to the surface, and then leave until dry before vacuuming away. Elbow grease - saved.
- Brands: Vanish
Prepare & Use
3 Easy Steps!
To loosen the ground in dirt and odours, pull the trigger and dispense the foam deep into the carpet
With the brush, work the foam into the carpet to lift the dirt and odours to the surface
Let the carpet dry and vacuum away
1. Press the blue button on the handle and click together with the pole. Ensure that it is firmly connected. Press the pink buttons on the poles and click together the remaining pole segments and brush head.
Buttons will pop up to ensure firmly connected.
2. Remove cap from Vanish® Clean&Fresh Powerfoam.
Shake the can before each use. If the can is already in the gadget, remove and shake again.
3. Insert Vanish® Clean&Fresh Powerfoam into the gadget and rotate clockwise until it gently clicks into the locked position.
Vanish® Easy Clean is now ready for use.
After Use Instructions
1. To remove the can, rotate anticlockwise into the unlocked position and gently pull upwards. Replace the cap to can for standard use.
2. To clean the gadget after use, rinse the bristles and brush head and leave to dry.
Drying and foam level may vary due to humidity and length of carpet pile as well as amount of product used. For heavily soiled areas, additional applications may be necessary.
Always test a hidden area for colourfastness, particularly on wool carpets.
Do not Use on 'velvet' materials, brocade, or those unsuitable for wet cleaning.
Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No Smoking.
If in Eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Dispose of container in accordance with local regulators.
Pressurised container: protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn even after use. Do not spray on naked flame or any incandescent material. Extremes of temperature can occur in motor cars, near ovens or fireplaces. Do not spray near heat sources or electrical appliances (eg. TV, electrical fire). Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Extremely flammable aerosol
Solvent Abuse Can Kill Instantly
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
<5% Aliphatic Hydrocarbons, Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Polycarboxylates, Phosphates, Perfume
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Sep-2014 at 03:01. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.