Vanish Carpet Power Powder Clean & Fresh 650g
Vanish Clean & Fresh Powerpowder large area carpet cleaner is a powerful way to keep your carpets looking clean and soft and smelling fresh. When your carpet is in constant use, it can start to look tired and dull overtime, especially in a busy family household. Specifically designed to combat ground-in dirt and dust, Vanish Shake & Clean's revolutionary quick-drying moist powder with freshening agents and a special conditioning ingredient penetrates deep into the carpet fibres to help dissolve and lift away even the most stubborn of dried in stains - from the ones you can see to the tougher ones that may be hidden deep in the fibres. This handy, resealable Shake & Clean grab-bag makes Vanish quick and convenient to apply over large carpets and rugs and since it dries in just 20 minutes, it'll neutralise odours and leave your home with a clean and pleasant pure air scent even quicker.
From banishing fresh chocolate and coffee marks, to dissipating deep-down dried on mud, blood and grass stains, Vanish Powerpowder Shake & Clean is easy to use. After vacuuming your carpet, shake the bag thoroughly to maximise coverage and remove the sealing strips from the bottom of the pouch completely. Holding the bag by the handle, shake to distribute Vanish Powerpowder evenly before immediately, and thoroughly working it into the carpet with a soft brush. Reseal the bag, leave the powder to dry for at least 20 minutes and vacuum. Elbow grease - saved.
- Brands: Vanish
Prepare & Use
Shake open sprinkle brush vacuum reseal
Easy to use
1. Ventilate the room well prior to use.
2. Vacuum clean the carpet before use.
3. Before use, shake the bag thoroughly to maximise product coverage. Pull the sealing strips from the bottom and completely remove them.
4. Hold the bag by the handle and shake to distribute the power evenly on the carpet following the guidelines below. Do not add water
5. Using a soft bristle brush, immediately brush the power thoroughly into the carpet.
6. Allow the Powerpowder to work the carpet is completely dry (at least 20 minutes). Now vacuum the whole carpet thoroughly.
7. After use, carefully roll up the pouch towards the adhesive tag, gently lift the tag and pull it over to reseal.
8. Occasionally you may find light patches after cleaning. The power can bind to stain residues; remove the residues with a soft brush and vacuum again.
Test a hidden section of the carpet for colour fastness.
In case of spillages or half solid substances (e.g. butter, ketchup) remove excess stains and pre-treat with Vanish Oxi-Action Carpet Stain Remover.
Check vacuum cleaner is in working condition, according to manufacturer's instructions. Ensure the bag is well fixed and not full; change bag regularly. Check presence and status of filters.
For central Vacuum Cleaners refer to manufacturer's indications.
Re-close pack for best preservation of left product.
Not to be used in bagless vacuum cleaners.
Use only with dry vacuum systems. Do not use any machine treatment involving water.
Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Do not breathe the dust
Avoid contact with skin and eyes
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label
Keep only in the original container
Less than 5%: Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agent, Anionic Surfactants, Perfume
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.