- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Vanish Extra Hygiene Powder 1.4kg
Price per kg: £8.57
Vanish Oxi Action Extra Hygiene Powder removes all types of stains, even the tough ones, and also kills 99.9% of bacteria, so you can rest assure your laundry is really clean and stain free.
It is suitable for both colour and white clothes.
Add a scoop of the Vanish Oxi Action Extra Hygiene Powder to all your wash loads to see great stain removal results!
- Brands: Vanish
Replace lid after each use and keep Vanish Oxi Action Extra Hygiene in a cool dry place.
Keep in a cool place
Prepare & Use
Directions for use:
- In wash (for whites and colours).
For tough and dried-in stains add 1 scoop to your normal detergent in the main wash drawer. For normal stains add ½ scoop.
- Soaking (for tough and dried in stains).
Fully dissolve 1 scoop in 4L of warm (40ºC) water. In case of very light stains use ½ scoop. Soak coloured fabrics up to 1 hour and whites up to 6. After soaking wash as usual or rinse thoroughly.
- Antibacterial action.
Add 1 scoop* of Vanish Extra Hygiene in 4 litres of warm (40ºC) water. Soak for 1 hour. After soaking wash as usual or rinse thoroughly.
- Always follow washing instructions of garment or fabric care label.
- Check for colour fastness by testing a hidden area of the product. Rinse and allow to dry.
- Replace lid after each use and keep Vanish Oxi Action Extra Hygiene in a cool dry place.
- Do not use on wool, silk or leather.
- Do not use on wool or silk rugs.
- Do not use on finished or coated surfaces - for example wood, metals, etc.
- Do not soak fabrics with metal fasteners or flame-resistant finishes.
- Do not expose pre-treated or soaked garments to sources of direct heat or direct sunlight before washing or rinsing thoroughly.
- Do not contaminate the product in the tub.
- Avoid mixing Vanish with liquid detergents in the drawer.
- Once mixed, do not leave solution in a sealed container. It will continue to give off oxygen and the container may build up pressure and may leak.
*1 scoop = 60 grams
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
PO Box 4004
Plastic packaging recyclable.
- Contain Sodium Carbonate Peroxyhydrate.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Irritating to skin.
- Risk of serious damage to eyes.
- Keep locked up and out of the reach of children.
- Keep in a cool place.
- Keep container dry.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- After contact with with skin, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Wear eye/face protection.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
- For sensitive skin, the use of gloves is recommended.
>30%: Oxygen-based bleaching agent. <5%: Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Enzymes (Protease, Mannanase, Amylase), Perfume.
100g contains: 3.07g Peracetic Acid (from 40g Sodium Percarbonate & 4.6g TAED).
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.