Vanish Gel Crystal White Stain Removal 1L
Vanish Oxi Action Crystal White Fabric Stain Remover gel is a powerful way to help keep your clothes and other fabrics looking clean and smelling fresh. Vanish's powerful Oxi Action Crystal White formula keeps your whites as white as possible and attacks all types of stubborn stains and dried on grime - from the ones you can clearly see to the tougher ones that may be hidden deep in the fabric - lifting the dirt and grime first time. This generous 1 litre bottle lets you discover up to 3 shades whiter whites so you can rest assured your family's laundry is exceptionally clean and stain free 1st time, every time.
From banishing fresh chocolate and coffee marks, to dissipating deep-down dried on grass, mud and blood stains, Crystal White fabric stain remover gel is so easy to use. A versatile fabric stain remover, use the Treat & Go dosing pod to measure 60ml - or 120ml for tough dried on marks - before placing the pod in the machine drum on top of your normal laundry and adding your usual detergent. For those really stubborn stains, use Vanish gel to soak and pre-treat fabrics. To soak, just dilute 60ml of Vanish in up to 4 litres of warm (maximum 40°C) water and leave for up to 6 hours and rinse thoroughly. To pre-treat stubborn stains, fill the Treat & Go pod with 20ml of Vanish, apply pressure to activate the dispensing valve and rub the stain until covered for up to 10 minutes before refilling and following the in wash instructions. Elbow grease - saved.
- Brands: Vanish
Prepare & Use
It's so easy to use:
Dose detergent as usual and proceed with normal wash cycle. For normal stains dose 60 ml.
For tough and dried in stains dose 100 ml.
After soaking wash as usual or rinse thoroughly.
Pour Vanish Oxi Action Intelligence Plus Gel directly onto each stain. Rub the stain as required. Leave for 5 min max, then follow 'In Wash' instructions for tough stains.
- Check for colour fastness by testing the product on inconspicuous area of fabric before use.
- Always follow washing instructions on garment or fabric care label.
- After washing or treating garments with Vanish Oxi Action Gel, dry away from sources of direct heat and direct sunlight.
- Do not use on garments requiring dry cleaning.
- Do not pour the product on any metallic parts of the garment (e.g. buttons, zips).
- Do not leave the product to dry on garment (Maximum 5 minutes contact time)
Reckitt Benckiser (UK) Ltd,
Delta Business Park,
Plastic bottle recyclable.
5%-15%: Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agent, Less than 5% Optical Brightener, Perfume, Hexyl Cinnamal
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Aug-2014 at 08:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.