Vanish Powder Crystal White Stain Removal 500g
Vanish Oxi Action Crystal White Powder works to remove stains and keep your whites as white as possible. The special formula contains Oxi Powerlift agents which penetrate and lift the stain first time, and also whitening ingredients to help retain a brilliant whiteness in your washing. Add a scoop of this powder to your wash load to see great results!
- Household / Laundry & Detergents / Stain Remover & Whiteners / Powder
- Household / Brand Shops / Cleaning Essentials / Vanish / Fabric Stain Removal
- Brands: Vanish
Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
Replace lid after each use and keep Vanish Oxi Action Crystal White in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
It's so easy to use:
Use in wash - add a scoop to every wash to remove tough stains and for super white whites!
Add 1 scoop of powder to your normal detergent in the main wash drawer. For very light stains, use ½ scoop.
For optimal results - use to soak.
Fully dissolve 1 scoop in 4L of warm water (max 40°C). For best results soak for 6 hours, not exceeding 12 hours. After soaking wash as usual or rinse thoroughly. Also effective to whiten back dull garments.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Reckitt Benckiser UK Ltd,
Delta Business Park,
High Density Polyethylene.
Best ever formulation. Now use on all these whites!
Socks, Net curtains, Collars & cuffs, Sport shirts, Towels, Bed linen, Rugs, Trainers..
Chemical Composition (Reg. 648/2004/EC), >30%: Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agent, <5%: Nonionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfactants, Enzymes (Proteases, Collulase), Optical Brightener, Perfume.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 03:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.