- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Vanish Powder Crystal White Stain Removal 1kg
Vanish Oxi Action Crystal White Fabric Stain Remover powder is a powerful way to help keep your clothes and other fabrics looking clean and smelling fresh. Vanish's powerful Oxi Action Crystal White formula keeps your whites as white as possible and attacks all types of stubborn stains and dried on grime - from the ones you can clearly see to the tougher ones that may be hidden deep in the fabric - lifting the dirt and grime first time. This generous 1kg tub gives you whiter whites in every wash, even at 30°C, so you can rest assured your family's laundry is exceptionally clean and stain free 1st time, every time.
From banishing fresh chocolate and coffee marks, to dissipating deep-down dried on grass, mud and blood stains, Vanish Crystal White powder is incredibly easy to use. A versatile fabric stain remover, just pop it in your main washing machine drawer alongside your normal detergent, adding 1 scoop for tough stains and just half a scoop for normal stains. You can also use this stain remover to soak fabrics for a really intensive clean: fully dissolve 1 scoop in 4 litres of warm water before soaking white fabrics for up to 6 hours. To pre-treat stains, simply fill the Treat & Go rubbing scoop with 1/4 powder and 3/4 water, before applying to the fabric and rubbing the stain as needed. Elbow grease - saved.
- Brands: Vanish
Replace lid after each use and keep Vanish Oxi Action Crystal White in a
cool dry place. Keep in a cool place. Keep container dry. Keep locked up
and out of the reach of children
Prepare & Use
To keep whites white!
Use in wash - Add a scoop to every wash to remove tough stains and to keep whites super white!
For tough and dried-in-stains add 1 scoop to your normal detergent in your main wash drawer.
For normal stains add ½ scoop.
Brings whites back to life!
For optimal results - use to soak.
Fully disolve 1 scoop in 4L of warm (max 40ºC)
In case of very light stains use ½ scoop.
For best results soak for 6 hours, not exceeding 12 hours.
After soaking wash as usual or rinse thoroughly.
Also effective to whiten back dull garments.
For best results on tough stains rub before rinsing
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Reckitt Benckiser UK Ltd.,
Delta Business Park,
>30%: Oxygen-based Bleaching Agent,
<5%: Anionic Surfactants, Non-ionic Surfactants, Zeolite, Enzymes (Mannananse, Lipase, Amylase, Proteases), Optical Brightener.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Jul-2014 at 04:05. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.