- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Vanish Powder Extra Hygiene Stain Removal 470g
Vanish Oxi Action Extra Hygiene fabric stain remover powder is a powerful and ultra hygienic way to keep your clothes and other fabrics looking clean and smelling fresh. Vanish's Oxi Action formula attacks all types of stubborn stains and even dried on grime, lifting them from the fabric. Equally effective on both colours and whites, Vanish Extra Hygiene also removes 99.9% of bacteria from your wash so you can rest assured your family's laundry is exceptionally clean and stain free 1st time, every time.
From banishing fresh chocolate and coffee marks, to dissipating deep-down dried on grass, mud and blood stains, Oxi Action Extra Hygiene is easy to use. A versatile fabric stain remover, pop it in your main washing machine drawer alongside your normal detergent - adding 1 scoop (60g) for tough stains and just half a scoop for normal stains. You can also use Vanish Extra Hygiene stain remover to soak fabrics for a really intensive clean: fully dissolve 1 scoop in 4 litres of warm water before soaking white or coloured fabrics for up to an hour. For really tough stains on white fabrics, you can soak for up to 6 hours, or if the wash is only slightly soiled just use half a scoop for any fabric colour. Elbow grease - saved.
Replace lid after each use and keep Vanish Oxi Action Extra Hygiene in a cool dry place.
Keep locked up and out of the reach of children. Keep container dry.
Prepare & Use
Directions for use:
In wash (for whites and colours).
For tough and dried-in stains add 1 scoop to your normal detergent in the main wash drawer. For normal stains add 1/2 scoop.
Soaking (for tough and dried in stains).
Fully dissolve 1 scoop* in 4 litres of warm (40°C) water. Soak coloured fabrics 1 hour and whites up to 6 hours. After soaking wash as usual or rinse thoroughly
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
Vanish Consumer Service,
PO Box 118,
Packing - Recyclable.
>30%: Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agent, <5%: Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Enzymes (Protease, Mannanase, Amylase), Perfume, 100g contains: 3.07g Peracetic Acid (from 40g Sodium Percarbonate & 4.6g TAED)
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Jul-2014 at 04:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.