Vanish Powder Extra Hygiene Stain Removal 470g
From banishing fresh chocolate and coffee marks, to dissipating deep-down dried on grass, mud and blood stains, Oxi Action Extra Hygiene is easy to use. A versatile fabric stain remover, pop it in your main washing machine drawer alongside your normal detergent - adding 1 scoop (60g) for tough stains and just half a scoop for normal stains. You can also use Vanish Extra Hygiene stain remover to soak fabrics for a really intensive clean: fully dissolve 1 scoop in 4 litres of warm water before soaking white or coloured fabrics for up to an hour. For really tough stains on white fabrics, you can soak for up to 6 hours, or if the wash is only slightly soiled just use half a scoop for any fabric colour. Elbow grease - saved.
- Brands: Vanish
Replace lid after each use and keep Vanish Oxi Action Extra Hygiene in a cool dry place.
Keep locked up and out of the reach of children. Keep container dry.
Prepare & Use
Directions for use:
In wash (for whites and colours).
For tough and dried-in stains add 1 scoop to your normal detergent in the main wash drawer. For normal stains add 1/2 scoop.
Soaking (for tough and dried in stains).
Fully dissolve 1 scoop* in 4 litres of warm (40°C) water. Soak coloured fabrics 1 hour and whites up to 6 hours. After soaking wash as usual or rinse thoroughly
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Vanish Consumer Service,
PO Box 118,
Packing - Recyclable
>30%: Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agent, <5%: Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Enzymes (Protease, Mannanase, Amylase), Perfume, 100g contains: 3.07g Peracetic Acid (from 40g Sodium Percarbonate & 4.6g TAED)
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Nov-2014 at 05:28. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.