- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Vanish Powder Multi Action Stain Removal 1kg
Vanish Oxi Action Fabric Stain Remover powder is a powerful way to help keep your clothes and other fabrics looking clean and smelling fresh. Vanish's Oxi Action formula attacks all types of stubborn stains, and even dried on grime, lifting them from the fabric. Vanish Oxi Action's powerful formula with Oxi Powerlift attacks all types of stubborn stains - from the ones you can clearly see to the tougher ones that may be hidden deep in the fabric - lifting the dirt and grime first time. This generous 1kg tub lets you discover Vanish Oxi Action's effective cleaning power again and again and, as it is equally effective on both coloured and white garments you can rest assured your family's laundry is exceptionally clean and stain free 1st time, every time.
From banishing fresh chocolate and coffee marks, to dissipating deep-down dried on grass, mud and blood stains, Vanish Oxi Action is easy to use. A versatile fabric stain remover, pop it in your main washing machine drawer alongside your normal detergent - adding 1 scoop for tough stains and just half a scoop for normal stains. You can also use this stain remover to soak fabrics for a really intensive clean: fully dissolve 1 scoop in 4 litres of warm water before soaking coloured fabrics for up to an hour, or whites for up to 6 hours. If the wash is only slightly soiled just use half a scoop for any fabric colour. Elbow grease - saved.
- Brands: Vanish
Keep locked up and out of the reach of children.
Keep in a cool place.
Keep container dry.
Prepare & Use
It's so easy to use:
In wash (for whites and colours).
For tough and dried-in stains add 1 scoop to your normal detergent in the main wash drawer. For normal stains add 1/2 scoop.
Soaking (for tough and dried in stains)
Fully dissolve 1 scoop in 4L of warm water (Max 40°C). In case of very light stains use 1/2 scoop.
Colours: Soak for max 1 hour. Whites: Soak for max 6 hours. After soaking wash as usual or rinse thoroughly. For best results on tough stains rub before rinsing
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Reckitt Benckiser UK Ltd,
Delta Business Park,
Pack - Recyclable.
>30%: Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agent, <5%: Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Zeolite, Enzymes, Perfume
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Jul-2014 at 04:05. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.