Offer - Vanish Powder Sensitive Stain Removal 470g
Price per kg: £10.00
Our Home Our Planet Info: www.ourhome-ourplanet.com Vanish and You Save Energy: Wash at 30 degrees instead of higher temperatures and get the same stain removal results by adding a scoop of Vanish power to your wash. www.sustanable-cleaning.com For information: www.rbeuroinfo.com Tough on stains + gentle on skin. Dermatologically tested. Vanish Sensitive fabric stain removal powder. A powerful cleaning powder that's tough on stains, but gentle on skin. Use with your normal detergent, or to soak or pre-treat tough dried on stains. Includes a handy measuring scoop. Suitable for both colours and whites.
Replace lid after each use and keep Vanish Sensitive in a cool dry place.
Once mixed, do not leave solution in a sealed container. It will continue to give off oxygen and the container may build up pressure and may leak.
Prepare & Use
See pack for dosage instructions.
- Always follow washing instructions on garment or fabric care label.
- Check for colour fastness by testing a hidden area with the product. Rinse and allow to dry.
- Replace lid after each use and keep Vanish Sensitive in a cool dry place.
- Do not use on wool, silk or leather.
- Do not use on finished or coated surfaces - for example wood, metals, etc.
- Do not soak fabrics with metal fasteners or flame-resistant finishes.
- Do not expose pre-treated or soaked garments to sources of direct heat or direct sunlight before washing or rinsing thoroughly.
- Do not contaminate the product in the tub.
- Once mixed, do not leave solution in a sealed container. It will continue to give off oxygen and the container may build up pressure and may leak.
Safety Information: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Wash hands after use
Reckitt Benckiser (UK) Ltd,
Delta Business Park,
Plastic packaging recyclable.
15%-30%: Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, <5%: Zeolite, Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Enzymes, Perfume.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.