Vanish Powder Sensitive Stain Removal 470g
Price per kg: £10.00
From banishing fresh chocolate and coffee marks, to dissipating deep-down dried on grass, mud and blood stains, Vanish Oxi Action is easy to use. A versatile fabric stain remover, pop it in your main washing machine drawer alongside your normal detergent - adding 1 scoop for tough stains and just half a scoop for normal stains. You can also use this stain remover to soak fabrics for a really intensive clean: fully dissolve 1 scoop in 4 litres of warm water before soaking coloured fabrics for up to an hour, or whites for up to 6 hours. If the wash is only slightly soiled just use half a scoop for any fabric colour. Elbow grease - saved.
- Brands: Vanish
Replace lid after each use and keep Vanish Sensitive in a cool dry place.
Once mixed, do not leave solution in a sealed container. It will continue to give off oxygen and the container may build up pressure and may leak.
Prepare & Use
See pack for dosage instructions.
- Always follow washing instructions on garment or fabric care label.
- Check for colour fastness by testing a hidden area with the product. Rinse and allow to dry.
- Replace lid after each use and keep Vanish Sensitive in a cool dry place.
- Do not use on wool, silk or leather.
- Do not use on finished or coated surfaces - for example wood, metals, etc.
- Do not soak fabrics with metal fasteners or flame-resistant finishes.
- Do not expose pre-treated or soaked garments to sources of direct heat or direct sunlight before washing or rinsing thoroughly.
- Do not contaminate the product in the tub.
- Once mixed, do not leave solution in a sealed container. It will continue to give off oxygen and the container may build up pressure and may leak.
Safety Information: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Wash hands after use
Reckitt Benckiser (UK) Ltd,
Delta Business Park,
Plastic packaging recyclable
15%-30%: Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, <5%: Zeolite, Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Enzymes, Perfume.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.