Vanish Spray Oxi Action Stain Removal 500ml
From banishing fresh chocolate and coffee marks, to dissipating deep-down dried on grass, mud and blood stains, Oxi Action fabric stain remover couldn't be simpler to use. Just twist the nozzle to the 'on' position, spray directly onto hard to shift stains and leave for a maximum of 5 minutes. For best results, treat the stains as soon as possible and apply to both sides of the fabric; then rinse thoroughly or wash with your laundry as usual. Elbow grease - saved.
- Brands: Vanish
Prepare & Use
Always wash as usual following washing instructions on the garment or fabric care label.
Check for colour fastness by testing the product on an unconspicuous or hidden area of the fabric. Rinse and allow to dry.
Do not use on wool, silk or leather.
Do not use on finished or coated surfaces - for example wood, metals, etc.
Do not spray the product on fabrics with metal fasteners, and/or flame resistant finishes.
Do not use on garments recommended for dry-clean only.
Do not expose pre-treated or soaked garments to sources of direct heat or direct sunlight before washing or rinsing thoroughly.
Do not leave the product to dry on the garment (maximum 5 minutes contact time).
Treat and wash stains while fresh. Use the correct dose of a good quality laundry detergent and avoid overloading the machine. Tough or old stains may require re-treatment. Do not use on silk, wool or fabrics with non-colourfast dyes. If in doubt, patch test first on an inconspicuous area.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Reckitt Benckiser (UK) Ltd,
Delta Business Park,
High Density Polyethylene
Keep out of the reach of children.
Avoid contact with eyes and skin. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Do not mix with bleach. After use rinse hands well for sensitive skin, the use of gloves is advised.
Chemical Compostition (Reg.648/2004/EC; <5% : Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Oxygen-Based Bleeching Agent, Perfume.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Oct-2014 at 01:03. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.