- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Veeraswamy Hot Madras Curry Paste 150g
Price per 100g: £1.26
Britain's oldest Indian Restuarant 1926.
Hot Madras Curry Paste.
Established in 1926, Veeraswamy is Britain's Oldest Indian Restaurant renowned for it's authentic cuisine.
- Speciality / International / Indian / Food Cupboard
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Curry Sauces & Pastes / Curry Pastes
Store in a cool dry place.
Once open refrigerate and use within 6 weeks.
Prepare & Use
In a bowl, mix together 450g raw tiger prawns, 2 tbsp Veeraswamy Hot Madras Curry Paste and 1 tsp Bart Ginger in Sunflower Oil. Set aside for 10 minutes. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large frying pan. Add the prawn mixture and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until the prawns turn pink. Stir in 1 carton Bart Coconut Cream and 2 chopped tomatoes. Bring to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes. Season and stir in 3 tsp Bart Coriander in Sunflower Oil. Serve with rice.
Country of Origin
Veeraswamy Foods Ltd.,
- Contains: Mustard
Tomato Puree, Madras Masala 31% (Chillies, Coriander, Cumin, Ginger, Garlic Powder, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cassia, Fennel, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Black Cardamom, Nutmeg, Star Anise, Bay Leaves), Sunflower Oil, Acetic Acid, Modified Maize Starch.
A deliciously easy recipe from Gordon Ramsay's "Fast Food" cookbook.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.