Veet Cream Hair Removal Normal Skin 200ml
Proven to work on very short hair
Get touchably smooth skin that lasts up to twice as long as shaving. Veet Hair Removal cream effectively removes even the shortest hair*.
Unlike shaving that removes hair on the surface, Veet formula is designed to work close to the root of the hair. Therefore your hair can take noticeably longer to grow back** and your skin stays smoother for up to twice as long as shaving! Specially designed for Normal Skin, its formula is enriched with Lotus Milk and Jasmine Fragrance to ensure maximum respect of your skin.
British Skin Foundation
Validating Veet's Skin Health Research
For more information visit www.veet.com *Do not use on skin that has been depilated in the last 72 hours.
**Than shaving with your regular razors.
- Brands: Veet
Prepare & Use
Min. 3 min Max 6 min
3 Steps to beautiful touchably smooth skin
1. Read precautions before use. Apply directly onto the skin with the curved part of the specially designed spatula, spreading the cream evenly to fully cover the hair.
2. Leave the cream on the skin for 3 minutes, timed carefully, and then gently use the head of the spatula to test a small area. If hair comes away easily, remove the rest of the cream with the spatula. For regular areas like legs and arms, use the wider edge of the spatula. For more curved areas like the bikini line, underarm, knees and ankles, use the smaller edge. If you feel you have more stubborn or thick hair, we recommend leaving the cream on a little longer, up to, but not exceeding 6 minutes in total.
3. Rinse your skin thoroughly with water after use and dry.
Retain outer packaging for full precautions and directions for use.
Follow the directions for use. Do not exceed 6 minutes total application time.
Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas or on any other body parts.
Do not use on scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, on skin which has depilated in the last 72 hours or on skin which has suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
Before each use, test your skin reaction by applying the cream to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 Hours there is no adverse reaction, begin using.
If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the cream immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
After use, we recommend waiting 24 hours before applying any anti-perspirant, a perfumed product, swimming, sunbathing or using artificial tanning equipment.
Always wait 72 hours between applications.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack.
Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Contains alkali and thioglycolate
Country of Origin
Aqua, Urea, Potassium Thioglycolate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Talc, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Potassium Hydroxide, Magnesium Trisilicate, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate, Acrylates Copolymer, Linalool, Hydrated Silica, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, CI 77891, CI 45380 (3)
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-Oct-2014 at 01:21. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.