- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Veet Face Wax Strips Normal Skin 20 per pack
Price each: 18.8p
Veet Ready to use Hair Removal Wax Strips.
Shea Butter & Berry.
20 Wax Strips + 4 Perfect Finish Wipes.
Ideal for small areas - ideal for small & delicate areas, like upper lip.
Long lasting results - enjoy smooth skin for up to 4 weeks. (Did you know that with regular use Veet® wax is clinically proven to make your hair regrow Fewer, Finer, and Softer?).
Effective on short hair - grabs hair as short as 2mm!
Easier & better than ever - this formula effectively removes hair even if your technique is not perfect.
Care for your skin type - contains shea butter, well know for its skin protective properties.
Keep out of reach of children.
Prepare & Use
4 steps to beautiful, touchably smooth skin:
1. Rub the wax strip between your hands for about 5 seconds to warm the wax.
2. Slowly peel the strips apart. Re-use each strip until it looses grip.
3. Place a strip on your skin and rub repeatedly in the direction your hair grows. Treat each side of your lip separately. Then immediately
4. Very quickly pull the strip back on itself towards the nose. Keep the strip as close to the skin as possible and hold your skin taut to avoid discomfort. The quicker the better!
When you have finished waxing, remove any excess wax with a Veet® Perfect Finish Wipe.
Country of Origin
Wax Strips:, Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, BHA, CI 15850, CI 77891, WIPES:, Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Parfum.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.