Veet Spray on Cream Suprem'Essence 150ml
Price per 100ml: £4.76
British Skin Foundation
Validating Veet's Skin Health Research
Spray on hair removal cream
Velvet rose & essential oils
Discover new Veet Suprem'Essence, for moisturised and delicately scented smoothness. Veet Suprem'Essence formula has been enriched with a blend of essential oils and velvet rose to leave your skin moisturised and delicately scented. No more cuts or unpleasant depilatory cream smell. Get silky smooth legs with no need to spread the cream - simply spray it on! With new Veet Suprem'Essence, your skin will be luxuriously soft in 3 minutes.
- Toiletries / Ladies Hair Removal / Hair Removal Cream
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Summer Beauty / Hair Free
- Brands: Veet
Keep out of reach of children.
Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperature exceeding 50°C. Extreme temperatures can occur in cars, near ovens and fireplaces. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking.
Prepare & Use
Min. 3 mins.
Max. 6 mins.
Steps to beautiful touchably smooth skin
- Read precautions before use.
- Step into the bathtub or shower cubicle. Make sure skin is dry before application.
- Position the can 2 inches (5cm) away from the leg. Press the actuator firmly all the way down to ensure consistent spraying. Move the can in a continuous motion up and down the length of your legs. Make sure all areas you wish to remove hair from are covered with an even layer. You do not need a thick layer for the product to work.
- Make sure the spray is always pointed at the area of skin to be treated.
- Leave the cream on the skin for 3 minutes, then use the spatula to test a small area.
- If hair comes away easily, remove the rest of the cream with the spatula. Rinse the cream from spatula at regular intervals.
- If needed, leave cream on longer without exceeding 6 minutes total application time.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly with water after use.
- For use on sensitive areas like the underarm or bikini line, for each zone spray a small 1-2 inch (3-5cm) circular amount into your hand and spread over the desired area.
- Rinse the nozzle thoroughly after use. Ensure can and nozzle are fully dry before replacing cap.
- Carefully follow directions for use.
- Suitable for Normal/Dry skin.
- For use on legs, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas or on any other body parts.
- Do not use on moles, scars, spotty, broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, on skin depilated in last 72 hours or on skin which has suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Before each use, test your skin reaction by applying the cream to a small area, following the directions for use. If, after 24 hours, there is no adverse reaction, begin using.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the cream immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. If sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Never spray near the face or directly onto the underarms or bikini line.
- Do not exceed 6 minutes total application time.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with the eyes immediately rinse with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Product may cause surfaces to become slippery.
- Avoid spillage on carpets, clothes and flooring.
- After use, wait 24 hours before applying antiperspirant, perfumed product, swimming or sunbathing.
In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack.
Contains alkali and thioglycolate.
- Use only as directed.
- Pressurised container. Do not pierce or burn even after use.
- 2.439% by mass of the contents are flammable.
Solvent abuse can kill instantly
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
Aqua, Urea, Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butane, Parfum, Potassium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Magnesium Trisilicate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Isobutane, Propane, Propylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Gluconate, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Citrus Grandis Oil, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hydrated Silica, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, BHT, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Cl 77891.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.