Offer - Veet Wax Strips Normal Skin For Body 40 per pack
Very effective and easier than ever.
Shea Butter & Berry.
Effective on short hair - up to 4 weeks of smoothness.
40 Wax Strips + 4 Perfect Finish Wipes
Long lasting results - enjoy smooth skin for up to 4 weeks. Did you know that with regular use Veet® wax is clinically proven to make your hair regrow Fewer, Finer, and Softer?
Effective on short hair - grabs hair as short as 2mm!
Easier & better than ever - this formula effectively removes hair even if your technique is not perfect.
Care for your skin type - contains Shea Butter, well known for its skin protective properties.
10 double strips are sufficient for depilation of both half legs + underarms + bikini line.
Keep out of reach of children.
Prepare & Use
4 Steps to beautiful touchably smooth legs.
1. Rub the wax strip between your hands to warm the wax.
2. Slowly peel the strips apart. Re-use each strip until it loses its grip.
3. Place a strip onto your skin and rub repeatedly in the direction your hair grows.
4. Immediately, pull the strip back on itself very quickly, against the direction your hair grows. Hold your skin taut to avoid discomfort.
Repeat in a consistent pattern.
See leaflet inside for more details.
Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas or any other body parts.
Don't use on varicose veins, moles, scars, or broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, or on skin that has reacted badly to waxes in the past.
If you're on medication that can affect the skin or if you have a skin-related disorder, check with your doctor before waxing.
If you are elderly or diabetic, waxing is not suitable.
Before every use, test your skin reaction by applying the wax and a wipe to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, begin waxing.
In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately. Make sure you have the outer pack to hand.
If you experience any stinging or tingling when waxing, remove the wax immediately with the wipes and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
Veet® is fine to use if you're pregnant but your skin may be more likely to bruise a little.
Country of Origin
Reckitt Benckiser (UK) Ltd,
Delta Business Park,
British Skin Foundation.
Validating Veet's Skin Health Research..
Wax strips:, Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, BHA, CI 15850, CI 77891,
Wipes:, Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Parfum.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Apr-2014 at 05:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.