Offer - Veet Wax Strips Normal Skin For Body 40 per pack
Very effective and easier than ever.
Shea Butter & Berry.
Effective on short hair - up to 4 weeks of smoothness.
40 Wax Strips + 4 Perfect Finish Wipes
Long lasting results - enjoy smooth skin for up to 4 weeks. Did you know that with regular use Veet® wax is clinically proven to make your hair regrow Fewer, Finer, and Softer?
Effective on short hair - grabs hair as short as 2mm!
Easier & better than ever - this formula effectively removes hair even if your technique is not perfect.
Care for your skin type - contains Shea Butter, well known for its skin protective properties.
10 double strips are sufficient for depilation of both half legs + underarms + bikini line.
Keep out of reach of children.
4 Steps to beautiful touchably smooth legs.
1. Rub the wax strip between your hands to warm the wax.
2. Slowly peel the strips apart. Re-use each strip until it loses its grip.
3. Place a strip onto your skin and rub repeatedly in the direction your hair grows.
4. Immediately, pull the strip back on itself very quickly, against the direction your hair grows. Hold your skin taut to avoid discomfort.
Repeat in a consistent pattern.
See leaflet inside for more details.
Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas or any other body parts.
Don't use on varicose veins, moles, scars, or broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, or on skin that has reacted badly to waxes in the past.
If you're on medication that can affect the skin or if you have a skin-related disorder, check with your doctor before waxing.
If you are elderly or diabetic, waxing is not suitable.
Before every use, test your skin reaction by applying the wax and a wipe to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, begin waxing.
In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately. Make sure you have the outer pack to hand.
If you experience any stinging or tingling when waxing, remove the wax immediately with the wipes and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
Veet® is fine to use if you're pregnant but your skin may be more likely to bruise a little.
Preparation and Usage
Tips for best results: For great results apply some talc to make sure skin is perfectly dry before waxing.
Always pull back the wax strip against the direction of hair growth, keeping the strip close to the skin as you pull.
Be brave - the faster you pull, the more hair you'll remove.
Wax in a consistent pattern to make sure you don't miss any hairs, but don't wax over the same area more than once.
5 Steps Before using Veet, please read pack precautions carefully.
1 Take out a double wax strip and rub it between your hands to make the strips easy to separate.
2 Carefully peel the strips apart using the rounded Easy Grip™ tabs.
3 With the Easy Grip™ tab at the bottom, apply one strip to your skin. Rub several times in the direction your hair grows to make sure the wax adheres well.
4 Hold your skin taut. Grasp the tab, and pull the strip back on itself as quickly as you can, against the direction the hair grows. Pull the strip back in one swift motion, close to the skin rather than away from it.
5 After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish wipe.
Enough for 4 depilations of both half legs
Country of Origin
Reckitt Benckiser (UK) Ltd,
Delta Business Park,
Retain outer pack and leaflet for other precautions.
Read and follow all precautions and directions before use.
Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms and bikini line.
Not suitable for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
Waxing is not suitable for elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs.
Only when you have experience then progress to sensitive areas such as the underarm and bikini line.
Before use make sure your skin is dry, non-irritated, and free of creams, oils or deodorant.
Before every use, test your skin reaction by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using the back of a used strip, Perfect Finish wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
If you run our of Perfect Finish wipes, you can use baby oil. Don't use water, soap or alcohol to remove the wax.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.
20 x 2 Wax Strips
4 Perfect Finish wipes
Wax Strips: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Parfum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, CI 77891, CI 15850, Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Dec-2014 at 01:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.