Veetee Dine In Rice Thai Jasmine 300g
Thai Jasmine Rice
Microwave or stir fry in 2 minutes.
We understand cooking rice can be a chore, that's why we have done all the hard work for you. Rice so good, you will never need to cook it from scratch again.
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Heat to Eat / Rice / Flavoured Rice
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Rice / Microwaveable Rice / Flavoured Rice
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 48 hours.
Prepare & Use
For best results microwave: Pierce film several times, microwave on full power Cat E - 800W for 2 Minutes. Microwave ovens vary, adjust cooking times accordingly. Check the product is hot, and fluff gently with a fork before serving. Alternatively stir-fry for 2 mins in a little vegetable oil. Do not re-heat.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Veetee Foods Ltd.,
Sir Thomas Longley Road,
Tray & Heat Sealed.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives..
- May Contain: Nut, Gluten, Egg, Sesame
Natural Steamed Rice (Water, Thai Jasmine Rice) (98%), Vegetable Oil, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Glucono Delta Lactone.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 150g serving|
|of which sugars||Traceg||Traceg|
|of which saturates||0.2g||0.2g|
Traditional flavourings of coconut and kaffir lime leaves are mixed with plain rice to create this popular Asian accompaniment.
1 hr 5 mins
Quick version of a classic Massaman Curry. Massaman curries are cooked all over the Far East, unlike classic Thai green and red curries, which require fresh herbs and spices, the Massman uses a mixture of dried and fresh. The paste can be made up in larger batches and kept in the fridge for a week or frrozen for up to one month. Any meat can be used, chicken, beef, lamb, turkey, pork or duck or make a vegetarian version using a selection of vegetables or tofu. Children usually enjoy pounding the paste, if you're cooking this for children then reduce or leave out the chili.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 03:49. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.