Offer - Vegetable Lasagne Waitrose 400g
Buy 3 for £6 - Buy 3 for £6. Order by 20/1/2015, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per 100g: 62.3p
Sheets of egg pasta layered with a vegetable and tomato sauce, topped with a rich Cheddar cheese sauce and grated medium fat hard cheese
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Meals for 1 / Italian
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Italian / Lasagne & Cannelloni / Lasagne
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Freeze on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
For best results oven heat.
Electric (200ºC): 25 mins
Fan (180ºC): 25 mins
Gas (gas mark 6): 25 mins
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film lid. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven until piping hot and golden brown. Remove from oven on tray and allow to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
B/650W - 6 mins
D/750W - 5 mins
E/850W - 4 mins
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook.
Remove sleeve and pierce film lid in several places. Place on a microwaveable plate. Check food is piping hot. If not re-cover and heat for a further brief period. Allow to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Allow to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Do not reheat once cooled
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Sleeve & Tray.
Sleeve and tray recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Celery, Mustard, Milk
Chopped Tomato, Onion, Cooked Free Range Egg Pasta (11%), Milk, Courgette (6%), Red Pepper (6%), Yellow Pepper (6%), Water, Cheddar Cheese, Mushrooms (4%), Tomato Puree, Sunflower Oil, Medium Fat Hard Cheese, Double Cream, Cornflour, Sugar, Butter, Wheat Flour, Salt, Garlic Puree, Concentrated Vegetable Juice, Basil, English Mustard, Black Pepper, Oregano, White Pepper.
Cooked Free Range Egg Pasta contains Water, Durum Wheat Semolina, Pasteurised Free Range Egg.
Concentrated Vegetable Juice contains Carrot, Celeriac, Lettuce, Parsley, Spinach, Parsley Extract.
English Mustard contains Water, Mustard Flour, Salt, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Acidity Regulator Citric Acid, Turmeric.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pack|
|of which sugars||4.3g||17.2g|
|of which saturates||2.6g||10.2g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.