Vets Kitchen Active Joints Supplement For Dogs 300ml
Price per 100ml: £2.33
Active Joints Veterinary supplement with Glucosamine - Delicious Chicken Sauce
30 Days Care for a Medium Dog*
Veterinary formulation by vet Joe Inglis
- Delicious, easy to feed chicken sauce
- Clinically proven level of glucosamine
- Unique veterinary formulation including glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, MSM and collagen
- No artificial colours or flavours
- PeTA - not tested on animals
Healthy, pain-free joints are vital for the quality of life of our dogs. In my work as a vet I've seen how effective glucosamine and chondroitin can be in helping dogs maintain healthy joints and active lifestyles - and that's why I've created my own veterinary formulation glucosamine and chondroitin supplement.
As a vet I believe that this formulation is the very best way to keep your dog's joints in great condition - and as a dog owner, I know that my tasty chicken sauce recipe will go down a treat!
Joe Inglis (BVSc MRCVS)
Vet's Kitchen Professional Guarantee
- All Vet's Kitchen recipes are made in the UK.
- No artificial colours or flavours are used in any Vet's Kitchen recipes.
- Only high quality ingredients from the human food chain are used in Vet's Kitchen recipes.
- Vet's Kitchen products are never tested on animals other than willing volunteers.
- Each Vet's Kitchen recipe is personally created by a qualified veterinary surgeon.
This product has been manufactured in an approved and registered facility (GB 437 0323) under the EEC Feed Hygiene Regulation 183/2005.
*30 days care based on a 20kg dog receiving 10ml per day.
- Pet / Dog & Puppy / Dog Health & Wellbeing / Supplements
- Pet / Pet Grooming & Cleaning / Dog Grooming / Dog Sprays
- Pet / Pet Grooming & Cleaning / Dog Healthcare / Supplements
- Brands: Vets Kitchen
Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening.
Once opened use within 2 months. Do not freeze.
Prepare & Use
Vet's Kitchen Active Joints sauce is a supplementary pet food which is best fed as part of your dog's main meal, once a day.
1 x 5ml teaspoonful per 10kg bodyweight per day.
For example, a 20kg spaniel would need 2 spoonfuls per day.
Fresh drinking water should always be available
Country of Origin
Pets' Kitchen Ltd,
Unit 17 Horcott Industrial Estate,
Carton box recyclable.
Purified Water, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Xanthan Gum (Stabiliser), Collage Hydrolysate, Natural Chicken Flavour, Modified Food Starch, Chondroitin Sulphate, Methyl Sulphonyl Methane, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Caramel (Colour), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Hyaluronic Acid.
Not Tested on Animals
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical values||per 100g||per 5ml serving|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.