- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Vets Kitchen Adult Cat Salmon & Brown Rice 3kg
Save 20% when you order by 12/8/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per kg: £3.73
Vet's Kitchen Salmon & Brown Rice Complete Balanced Cat Food for Healthy Skin & Coat.
Recipe by Vet Joe Inglis.
I'm passionate about feeding natural, high quality foods to our pets. In the surgery I see what a difference diet can make to our pets' health and happiness.
That's why I created Vet's Kitchen foods using the very best natural, hypoallergenic ingredients. Plus I've used my veterinary understanding of specific ingredients to help enhance & maintain your pet's health.
In this recipe I've used:
- Tasty salmon for easily digestible protein.
- Brown rice for healthy energy.
- Added Omega 3 fatty acids for healthy skin, coat and immune system.
- Added taurine for cardiac health.
- Cranberries to maintain urinary tract health.
From my veterinary experience I believe that this food will help your pet stay fit, healthy and happy - and from my experience as a cat owner I'm confident your cat will love it as much as my cat does!
Joe Inglis BVSc MRCVS.
P.S. Feeding concentrated Vet's Kitchen food is not only healthy for your cat, it is also great value, costing around 4 times less per day than traditional cat foods!
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
Small Cat (1.5-2.5kg): 20g-30g per day.
Medium Cat (2.5-4.5kg): 30g-50g per day.
Large Cat (4.5-6.5kg): 50g-70g per day.
Ensure fresh drinking water is always available.
Our unique high-density formula is packed with healthy natural ingredients and energy, meaning smaller meals will satisfy your cat - and help each bag last longer
Pets' Kitchen Ltd,
Unit 17 Horcott Industrial Estate,
- Free From Wheat, Free From Soya
Salmon Meal (min. 27%), Salmon (min. 24%), Brown Rice, White Rice, Chicken Fat, Oats, Sugar Beet Pulp, Salmon Oil (2.3%), Poultry Digest, Minerals, Pork Digest, Vitamins, Taurine (0.05%), Cranberries (0.1%), DL-methionine, Nucleotides, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS).
|Typical Values||per 100g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.