Vets Kitchen Adult Dog Salmon & Potato 1.3kg
Vet's Klinic Vet's Klinic is a state-of-the-art veterinary practice established in Swindon by Joe Inglis and Vet's Kitchen. As well as offering local pet owners the very best care for their pets at affordable prices, Vet's Klinic also serves as a hub for innovation and product development for Vet's Kitchen. With a busy team of vets and nurses seeing hundreds of patients every week, Vet's Kitchen products benefit from the very latest veterinary expertise. Find out more at www.vetsklinic.co.uk Why Pebble is a Vet's Kitchen Dog "Pebble is a 5 year old crossbreed lurcher who has struggled to keep weight on despite trying many different foods. A friend suggested I try her on Vet's Kitchen and she took to the Salmon & Potato straight away and has since put weight on and is now a very healthy dog. She really loves the small kibble and licks the bowl clean every time!" "For me, it's peace of mind that what I am feeding her is all natural and nothing but good for her - and when I open a bag I can actually smell salmon which is very reassuring!" Ellie Read Find out more at www.vetskitchen.co.uk/allergenix For further advice and information please visit www.vetskitchen.co.uk Follow us on Facebook & Twitter 36% delicious salmon. Omega 3 fatty acids for healthy skin, coat and immune system. Allergenix to help protect against allergies. Live probiotics for healthy digestion. Glucosamine & chondroitin for healthy joints. Hypoallergenic with no wheat, beef or soya. High quality freshly prepared salmon for healthy protein. Potato and sweet potato for natural energy. No artificial colours or flavours.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
Small Dog (5-10kg): 100g-150g per day.
Medium Dog (11-25kg): 150g-350g per day.
Large Dog (26-40kg): 350g-550g per day.
Ensure fresh drinking water is always available.
Our unique high-density formula is packed with healthy natural ingredients and energy, meaning smaller meals will satisfy your dog - and help each bag last longer
Pets' Kitchen Ltd, Unit 3, Callenders Industrial Estate, Swindon, SN5 7YW.
- Free From Wheat, Free From Soya
Salmon (min. 36.5%) includes: Freshly Prepared Salmon min. 22% and Salmon Meal min. 14.5%), Sweet Potato (min. 21%), Brown Rice, Oats, Salmon Oil, Beet Pulp, Potato (min. 4%), Brewer's Yeast, Salmon Stock, Minerals, Vitamins, Seaweed Oil Extract (min. 0.3%), Beta Glucan Yeast Extract (min. 0.1%), Mannanoligosaccharides (Prebiotic, min. 315 mg/kg), Fructooligosaccharides (Prebiotic, min. 315 mg/kg), Glucosamine (min. 175 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (min. 175 mg/kg), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Chondroitin Sulphate (min. 125 mg/kg), Nucleotides
Free From Beef
Not Tested on Animals
Free From Wheat
Free From Soya\Soybeans
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents|
|Crude oils and fats||12%|
|Vitamin A (retinyl acetate)||15,500 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||1,050 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate)||115 IU/kg|
|Calcium Iodate Anhydrous||1.58 mg/kg|
|Sodium Selenite||0.51 mg/kg|
|Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate||309 mg/kg|
|Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate||40 mg/kg|
|Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||50 mg/kg|
|Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||342 mg/kg|
|Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate||112.5 mg/kg|
|Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate||285 mg/kg|
|Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||20.5 mg/kg|
|Gut Flora Stabilisers: Entertococcus faecium cernelle 68 SF68; NCIMB 10415)||1.25 x 109cfu/kg|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Aug-2014 at 08:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.