Vets Kitchen Adult Dog Salmon & Potato 1.3kg
Vet's Kitchen Salmon & Potato Complete Balanced Dog Food for Healthy Skin & Coat.
Recipe by Vet Joe Inglis.
I'm passionate about feeding natural, high quality foods to our pets. In the surgery I see what a difference diet can make to our pets' health and happiness.
That's why I created Vet's Kitchen foods using the very best natural, hypoallergenic ingredients. Plus I've used my veterinary understanding of specific ingredients to help enhance & maintain your pet's health.
In this recipe I’ve used:
- High quality fresh salmon for healthy protein.
- Potato for easily digestible energy.
- Omega 3 oils from fish oil for healthy skin, coat and immune system.
- Natural glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joints.
- Natural prebiotics for healthy digestion.
From my veterinary experience I believe that this food will help your pet stay fit, healthy and happy - and from my experience as a dog owner I'm confident your dog will love it as much as my dog does!
Joe Inglis BVSc MRCVS.
P.S. Feeding concentrated Vet's Kitchen food is not only healthy for your dog, it is also great value, costing around 3 times less per day than traditional dog foods!
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
Small Dog (5-10kg): 100g-150g per day.
Medium Dog (11-25kg): 150g-350g per day.
Large Dog (26-40kg): 350g-550g per day.
Ensure fresh drinking water is always available.
Our unique high-density formula is packed with healthy natural ingredients and energy, meaning smaller meals will satisfy your dog - and help each bag last longer
Pets' Kitchen Ltd,
Unit 17 Horcott Industrial Estate,
- Free from: Wheat, Soya
Salmon (min. 40% includes; Salmon min. 24%, Salmon Meal min. 16%), Potato (min. 24%), Brown Rice, Sugar Beet Pulp, Oats, Salmon Oil (3.7%), Brewers Yeast, Poultry Digest, Poultry Fat, Pork Digest, Minerals, Vitamins, DL-Methionine, Marigold Flowers, Carrot, Apple, Seaweed, Nucleotides (min. 0.05%), Mannanoligosaccharides (min. 0.04%), Fructooligosaccharides (min. 0.04%), Glucosamine (min. 0.03%), Methylsulfonylmethane (min. 0.035%), Chondroitin Sulphate (min. 0.02%), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols and Rosemary, L-Carnitine, Beta Carotene
Free From Beef
Not Tested on Animals
Free From Wheat
Free From Soya\Soybeans
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical values||per 100g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Dec-2013 at 02:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.