Vets Kitchen Light Dog Food Chicken & Brown Rice 7.5kg
Price per kg: £4.40
Vet's Kitchen Light Chicken & Brown Rice Complete Balanced Dog Food to Help Weight Control.
Recipe by Vet Joe Inglis.
I'm passionate about feeding natural, high quality foods to our pets. In the surgery I see what a difference diet can make to our pets' health and happiness.
That's why I created Vet's Kitchen foods using the very best natural, hypoallergenic ingredients. For this low calorie 'light' diet I've used my veterinary and nutritional expertise to create a recipe ideal for helping dogs to achieve their healthy weight.
- At least 20% less fat than Vet's Kitchen adult diets.
- L-carnitine helps promote fat breakdown.
- Increased fibre helps reduce hunger.
- Glucosamine & chondroitin to help maintain mobility.
- Ideal for neutered dogs to help prevent weight gain.
FThis recipe is ideal for helping your pet achieve and maintain their ideal weight, in conjunction with a healthy exercise regime.
Joe Inglis BVSc MRCVS.
P.S. Feeding concentrated Vet's Kitchen food is not only healthy for your dog, it is also great value, costing around 3 times less per day than traditional dog foods!
- Pet / Dog & Puppy / Adult Dog (2-6 Years) Food / Dog Dry Food / Dog Weight Control
- Pet / Dog & Puppy / Adult Dog (2-6 Years) Food / Dog Dry Food / Dog Complete Dry Food
- Pet / Dog & Puppy / Adult Dog (2-6 Years) Food / Dog Weight Control
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
Small Dog (5-10kg): Weight Maintenance: 100g-175g per day. Weight Loss: 90g-150g per day.
Medium Dog (11-25kg): Weight Maintenance: 175g-345g per day. Weight Loss: 150g-300g per day.
Large Dog (26-40kg): Weight Maintenance: 345g-495g per day. Weight Loss: 300g-425g per day.
Ensure fresh drinking water is always available.
Our unique high-density formula is packed with healthy natural ingredients and energy, meaning smaller meals will satisfy your dog - and help each bag last longer
Pets' Kitchen Ltd,
Unit 17 Horcott Industrial Estate,
- Free from: Wheat, Soya
Brown Rice (min. 41%), Poultry Meal (min. 28%), Oats, Sugar Beet Pulp, Poultry Digest, Minerals, Chicken Fat, Vitamins, Salmon Oil, Brewers Yeast, Pork Digest, DL-Methionine, L-Carnitine (300mg/kg), Mixed Tocopherols and Rosemary, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS), Glucosamine (510 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Carrot, Apple, Seaweed, Nucleotides, Chondroitin Sulphate (360 mg/kg), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Beta Carotene.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.