- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Vets Kitchen Light Dog Food Chicken & Brown Rice 7.5kg
Save 20% when you order by 12/8/2014. Offer subject to availability. Sold at higher retail price 29/06/14 to 15/07/14. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per kg: £3.52
"I have designed our foods using only natural ingredients to give your dog the very best nutritional care. It's my prescription for a happy, healthy pet!"
Joe Inglis Veterinary Expert
And Founder of Vet's Kitchen
At least 20% less fat than Vet's Kitchen adult recipes
L-carnitine helps promote fat breakdown
Increased fibre helps reduce hunger
Natural glucosamine and chondroitin to help maintain mobility
Allergenix™ to help protect against allergies
Ideal for neutered dogs to help prevent weight gain
Live probiotics for healthy digestive function
Allergenix™ contains beta-1,3 / 1,6 - glucans extracted from yeast, seaweed oil extract and nucleotides, which have been demonstrated to benefit the immune system and can help control allergic skin disease in some dogs.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
Small Dog (5-10kg): Weight Maintenance: 100g-175g per day. Weight Loss: 90g-150g per day.
Medium Dog (11-25kg): Weight Maintenance: 175g-345g per day. Weight Loss: 150g-300g per day.
Large Dog (26-40kg): Weight Maintenance: 345g-495g per day. Weight Loss: 300g-425g per day.
Ensure fresh drinking water is always available.
Our unique high-density formula is packed with healthy natural ingredients and energy, meaning smaller meals will satisfy your dog - and help each bag last longer
Pets' Kitchen Ltd,
Callenders Industrial Estate,
- Free From Soya\Soybeans, Free From Wheat
Brown Rice (min. 42%), Chicken Meal (min. 29%), Oats, Beet Pulp, Chicken Gravy, Minerals, Chicken Fat, Salmon Oil, Brewer's Yeast, Vitamins, Seaweed Oil Extract (min. 0.3%), Beta Glucan Yeast Extract (min. 0.1%), Glucosamine (min. 355 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (min. 355 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (Prebiotic, min. 315 mg/kg), Fructooligosaccharides (Prebiotic, min. 315 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (min. 250 mg/kg), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Nucleotides
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents|
|Crude oils and fats||9.5%|
|Vitamin A (retinyl acetate)||15,500 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||1,050 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate)||115 IU/kg|
|Calcium Iodate Anhydrous||1.58 mg/kg|
|Sodium Selenite||0.51 mg/kg|
|Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate||309 mg/kg|
|Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate||40 mg/kg|
|Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||50 mg/kg|
|Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||342 mg/kg|
|Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate||112.5 mg/kg|
|Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate||285 mg/kg|
|Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||20.5 mg/kg|
|Amino Acids: DL-methionine||1,500mg/kg|
|Gut Flora Stabilisers: Entertococcus faecium cernelle 68 (SF68; NCIMB 10415)||1.25 x 109cfu/kg|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.